PDA

View Full Version : bigcase - Austin, Tx

bigcase
03-10-2003, 04:45 PM
check me out.

17" Tenzo-R Passion 5s dropped on 2" Progress springs. Type R knob and PS2 with portable screen.

bigcase
03-10-2003, 04:50 PM
tryin to show yall all of em.

bigcase
03-10-2003, 04:51 PM
one mo

bigcase
03-10-2003, 04:53 PM
im an idiot, could someone resize these for me? cool.

golferjn
03-10-2003, 04:54 PM
nice car

IceD out N CALI
03-10-2003, 11:35 PM
impressive, nice in car entertainment setup. what size tires are you running on those 17's?

Brettnyt
03-11-2003, 07:59 AM
What % tint is that? Looks awfully nice.... I might have to drop with progress over my stocks until i have enough money for rims and neuspeeds, but they look great on your car! Nice job...

-Brett

bigcase
03-11-2003, 08:13 AM
Lets see. I think my tires are 205/15 series Nankangs (kinda bunk, but the wheels are light and they have plenty grip). i will have to run out to the garage and see for sure, but i think im close. think i want to get some taller sidewalls next go round, cuz these things are like riding on semi pnuematic bicycle tires, real harsh. if i had the money and another try i would have gone with some 20 inch blingers like the guy with the pimped out CTR in the UK. hahahahahahahhaaaaaaa just kidding. no maybe some 18 inch bronze volk TE-37s, but hey, champagne tastes beer budget, right. my tint is, i think, around 40 percent, all the way around. the dealer had this one already tinted so i got it like that off the lot. thanks for the props. you know, you really need a plan with these things or you could end up with a disaster.

bigcase
03-11-2003, 02:18 PM
aahh smaller

bigcase
03-11-2003, 02:19 PM
smaller still

bigcase
03-11-2003, 02:20 PM
again, smaller

bigcase
03-11-2003, 02:21 PM
yeah whatever

bigcase
03-11-2003, 02:23 PM
um ok

CleanBlackSi02
03-11-2003, 04:13 PM
Looks like you're off to a good start.

PHANATICT2000
03-12-2003, 01:53 PM
sweet ride. love the wheels!

1320_si
03-13-2003, 01:51 PM
Those black rims w/ the polished lip are sick! ~Aj

BlasTech
03-13-2003, 01:58 PM
Looks even better in person. This car is TIGHT!

bigcase
03-13-2003, 02:05 PM
man, you guys will never guess what happened last night. i was in the drive thru of wendys and some stupid ass beeyotch backed her damn jeep grand wagoneer tank (trailer hitch and all) into my baby. put a baseball sized hole in the bumper cover, then SHE TAKES OFF!! i didnt get but the first two numbers of her plate and now im stuck with an insurance deductible if she doesnt turn up. blastech, since i know you live in austin, keep your eyes peeled for an old silver jeep grand wagoneer with the woody sides and a plate with the first letters "OG-something or other". man, it ruined my week. maybe now i can go ahead and order the jdm CTR cover for the front.

BlasTech
03-13-2003, 02:43 PM
I'll be on the lookout man, sorry to hear it! Is the CTR Cover less than your deductible? lets have those plate numbers, I might have a friend who can help us out.

bigcase
03-13-2003, 03:16 PM
dude, in my haste to get out of the car and curse this woman for all she was worth (which isnt much judging from the shape of the wagoneer), i wasnt able to get all of the plate. i think the first two letters of it are "O" and "G". there cant be that many old ass silver jeep grand wagoneers with wood on the side and a huge trailer hitch running around here. she was at the wendys on south lamar by the intersection of riverside and lamar. you know where im talking about, hell i see you down there alot. if she was eating there, she couldnt have lived very far away. so im thinking that she is somewhere down south. i just cant figure out why she would run. it was just a little dent. i think i may have scared her, cuz i promptly got out and started cursing real loud. oh well, i just hope that they find whoever did this so i wont be out a 250 dollar deduct. who do you recommend i take my baby to? and can your friend really help?

BlasTech
03-13-2003, 04:35 PM
I know someone who had a year-subscription to records lookups, but he let it run out, and to do a DMV, you'll need the whole plate. Oh well.

However, if you report it to the cops, or even your insurance co, they might try to look it up.

I drive from Slaughter up Manchaca to Lamar and over to brazos & 6th for work every day then back on I-35. There are a few apt. complexes between Barton Springs and Riverside and Congress and Lamar. That Jeep might be there, but inevitably, it'll show up to eat there, or Taco Cabana one day again. I'll keep my eyes open.:angel:

bigcase
03-13-2003, 04:38 PM
thanks dude, and i will be looking for that jeep like a hound dog. somebody gon pay.

BlackNRedSi
03-14-2003, 07:51 AM
ooooo man, you hav eto report that to the police...if they catch that beeeoooch that will be a hit and run charge right there....you can sue the living hell outa here...if she lives in your state, and with that description, they will find here...and you know what, you sue her for hit and run....you wont have to worry about your front bumper anymore, cause you can buy any body kit your heart desires with the settlement money....

hope it works out, get to the police ASAP!!!!

Eric

o and real nice whip, i want a pair for my car, but i dont want to be a bite off

dang they are soo nice, where did you get them!

bigcase
03-14-2003, 08:29 AM
well i did call the police and i filed a report right then and there. i hope to catch em, cuz if i dont ill be out 250.

if youre talkin bout the wheels, thanks, and i got em from speedandstyle.com
for like 800 shipping and everything. they run specials every once in a while so check in from time to time. they are 17 x 7.5 Tenzo R Passion 5's. gon and get u some, they are nice and i get comps. on em all the time.