PDA

View Full Version : do u have this kind of problems?

Accordexcpe95
03-10-2003, 08:58 PM
i jus got my si about a month ago.. it's been a great car. past few days, i was cleaning the interior, i notice there are light scraches over the passanger side,bottom plastics and bottom of the seat belt area :( .. i have been takin 3 ppl to school everyday(i have been doin this since i had my accord but i didn't really care about scratches at that time.) but now it's driving me nuts.. i am thinkin a way to tell my friends to get a ride from someone else of jus take the damn bus. any ideas?

btw.. anyone knos if there's any product that protect black plastic? thanx :) :)

minimay7
03-11-2003, 02:16 AM
You know... at the end of the day... you will feel much better if you can say to yourself..."it's just a car"...

I know the frustration that careless friends can bring you by mistreating your beloved car. But, seriously, ask yourself...Is my friendship more important than little marks they put on my car?

If you start obssessing about these things happening, you will get a heart attack one of these days. One of my friend has a beautiful Audi A4. He got a dent on his rear bumper due to the garage door shutting down while his car was still getting out. He was very sad/and angry at first. But, he drives around with that dent on to remind himself that he doesn't want give in to anger and lack of self control-ness.

Maybe you should start talking to your friend and seriously ask them to be little more careful. On the other side of the coin... If you sincerely ask them to show little more respect for your property (very nicely), and they just diss you, then you should ask if these people are worth calling "friends".

I dunno... Is this too confusing?