Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    blaster

Question Garage-R's buddy club kit

Does anyone have this kit yet? Or does anyone know of any fitment problems etc.? It's on their website www.garage-r.com, I called the guy and he said they're only $650 for the four peice kit... any info would be great! ~Thanks A.J.

I just smoked u...
    looks like buddy club to me

That kit will look sweet with your auto grenade launcher. hmmm...a Buddy Club Hummer.

linky no worky
    :(

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    Where are they located

RAcarboy
    The picture of the new First-Inc Buddy Club kit on the EP on the Garage-R website looks like the real buddy club kit and real buddy club CF-vented hood. The replica fiberglass kits are due to hit our shores in early March. I can get these kits for $650 as well if any of you are interested. I'm located in Socal and I can probably get my hands on a kit when they come out.

does anyone know what kind of rims it sitting on?

RAcarboy
    Those are the Buddy CLub P-1 wheels, which is why I believe that is First-inc or Superhightechnology's car.

thanks

blaster

Arrow

Well I ordered the kit and wing. It is a replica kit that they mo;d after the real buddy club, so I geuss it's already hit our shores it was $625 for the kit and $350 for the wing! Altogether with shipping it was $1130...This company is the same as A.I.T. I should get it in about a week. I will keep you all up to date on how good there ship time, customer service (as I am picky and call alot if you tell me it will be a week and three weeks later it isn't here) the fitment, quality, etc... so check back in!~A.J.
    Last edited by blaster; 02-17-2003 at 07:14 PM.

that damned web site has been down since this thread was started

temp
    Well for some reason I can't post as blaster so I am now temp! Anyway there web site sucks... but I got their kit I ordered it on Monday. Since noone knew anything about it I just bought it I will be the ginnia pig! I got the kit last friday so it got all the way across the U.S. in like 4 days! I looked at it and the onlt thing I can tell is wrong with it is that on the front bumper were it meets the right fender is circled at like a 90* angle and our car rounds over to like a 135*angle if that makes any sense, but other than that the kit fits great! I should be getting the wing in today or tomorrow! And My body shop guy will put them all on and paint them in the next couple of days! I also Bought 18" Racing Hart CR 3 pc. rims, and an HKS exhaust, AEM CAI, and a whole bunch of other crap! I will keep you up to date on all of it! Just in case you were wondering were I got like $5000 I steel! J/k I am in the Army and just got back from Afghanistan so I have a little money saved up! Keep checking back in!~AJ .....P.S. If any of you know why I can't post as blaster anymore(i.e. mod) help me out cause I am a computer retard!

is made out of fiberglass?

We need pics, please , post some pics ! I would be interested in seeing how it fits
    and thanks for keeping us up to date. :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information