Close

View Poll Results: New Si, Hit or Miss for Honda?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hit

14 82.35%
  • Miss

3 17.65%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cool

It's to early to tell...I love my car and happy to be the only person in my area driving one. I haven't seen another 2K2 Si in Portland yet. However, I just stick around the Clackamas/Portland area. Mostly just driving to work and back. I get lots of looks in it at the local stores or just driving around. There is a lot of custom Hondas and imports around here. I paid 19.5 for mine...no sales tax here is an awesome bonus. I just moved from Washington to here and took advantage of the no sales tax right away. I had a 89 Civic Si and loved it...put 140,000 miles on it over 7 years. So, it is nice to have another sporty Si again!

Punkdork, I'll be up your way at the end of July for a LAN party with my gaming buddies. I would love to see your car...white was my first choice but ended up with black, which is cool as well. :)

BTW, I wish it had a 6 speed, 17" wheels (would have saved me some $$$) and Euro Type S ground effects. I would have got a lot more bang for my buck if they added those and it would make the 19.5 far easier to justify.
    Last edited by HondaMan; 06-21-2002 at 11:14 PM.

punkdork
    Originally posted by HondaMan
    Punkdork, I'll be up your way at the end of July for a LAN party with my gaming buddies. I would love to see your car...white was my first choice but ended up with black, which is cool as well. :)
    It's stock as hell but you're welcome to see it :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information