Close

DC Titatium Strut Bar Available!

For those that are interested, it looks like the DC Sport titanium strut tower bar is now available at Options Auto Salon . $232 seems like a steep price to pay for it. Recent topics on STBs have me thinking that the $109 Neuspeed product is more efficient and significantly cheaper. So you save a few pounds. Is it really worth the extra $100+? Personally I'm waiting for D3 Designs to complete there product and give us a price before I make my final decision.

yeah, I want to make this car drive on rails. I love the way the DC bar looks but after hearing Dr design lecture about the importance of the firewall used in conjunction of the strut towers I think that the money spent will feel more justified by going with the D3 design bar. If I'm going to pay for it I want to feel the difference. I won't be looking at it under the hood anyway so no biggie there.

I am waiting patiently for Dr. Design's finished product. I hope it gets here soon.

I am waiting patiently for Dr. Design's finished product. I hope it gets here soon.
    Ditto....

ssvr6
    I'm waiting for the Carbing model.

Steve

SiNi$t3R
    For those that are interested, it looks like the DC Sport titanium strut tower bar is now available at Options Auto Salon . $232 seems like a steep price to pay for it.
    $232!!!!!!! Dayamm!!!!!!!!!!!! i can get them for 150 here http://www.mach3accessories.com/Mach3accessories.html

Mach 3 thats the shop they're located in S.F.

Re: DC Titatium Strut Bar Available!

Originally posted by Quicksilver
    For those that are interested, it looks like the DC Sport titanium strut tower bar is now available at Options Auto Salon . $232 seems like a steep price to pay for it. Recent topics on STBs have me thinking that the $109 Neuspeed product is more efficient and significantly cheaper. So you save a few pounds. Is it really worth the extra $100+? Personally I'm waiting for D3 Designs to complete there product and give us a price before I make my final decision.
    I believe adding a strut that connects to the firewall does make a difference. My friend's All-Trac Celica has one bolted onto the firewall (stock) and we took it off just for the heck of it and gave it a spin. The car felt more stable with the bar.

Thread Information