Close

SiNi$t3R

Im thinkin about it

Even tho its a big rotor u can still use stock calipers and for $279 its got me thinkin.

ephatch member
    who makes those?

SiNi$t3R
    Oh their Tenzos here is where to buy them http://www.creverything.com/suspensi...nzobrakes.html

looks nice

ssvr6
    They do look nice, but they'll provide very little braking assistance. You need to upgrade the calipers as well.

Steve

Tenzo uh just to let you know they rank right up there with APC, those are just shit, i guess if youre doing it for show then itll be ok but dont be expecting anything great out of them. to really increase braking power you need better calipers, not some bling bling rotors.

SiNi$t3R
    Tenzo uh just to let you know they rank right up there with APC, those are just shit, i guess if youre doing it for show then itll be ok but dont be expecting anything great out of them. to really increase braking power you need better calipers, not some bling bling rotors.
    True bigger calipers have a much better advantage as far as braking. But when i heard about these at my local shop, I was baffled on how it can use just the stock calipers. THe shop owner told me that AEM also has a system like this (Big Rotor-Stock caliper)setup for $400. I mean when i was thinking about this i just thought rotors are rotors somewhat. So If u compare Tenzo Rotors $279 and AEM Rotors for $400 I guess i myself would pick the Tenzo rotors. Unless u guys have a diff opinion on this i would like to know.

waste;)

Thread Information