Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dude, where's the buddy club front bumper? Why didnt' you put that on THEN paint it?

Flamed2k2si
    Well lets just say I got the buddy club bumper and it didnt look right sitting in front of my car so i said forget it and just got a good ole stock bumper and put it on. Also i was gonna ask if anyone knows if they make a steering wheel adapter for our car yet i have a BADASS flamed billet specialties steering wheel i wanna put on. They need some billet front grills too. As far as the blue I loved the color. I just couldnt see doing red which in turn is making my car into a huge pain in the ass cuz i have to have all the red stiching in the seats pulled out and redone blue. OH well it will look pimp when its all done.

hella gay...IMO i don't like it...but i like the fact you did it...its orginal....Good JOb

Good job, really they are very skillfully done.
    Too bad not my cup o' tea.But, if i was still riding my bike, I would flame it.

I think it looks good and shows originality regarding this car so far, as it is still new as a tuned show car. keep it up.

if you are still taking opinions/ comments

heres mine.....
    i think you are very original and i think you are cool for sticking up for yourself....my personal preference is that i HATE HATE HATE the repetitive/roundness of "california" flames. I would rather go with a more polygonal "flame" or decoration, if i were going with a custom job. I LOVE CLEAN cars. so thats just me. but good job and forget what all these other people say!

the monkey says it all

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    im gonna keep the comments to myself.

ummm, technically, you get better hp from lightning bolts, but if you prefer flames, more power to ya.

:D

if youre going for the "mini trucker" look, why did you get a civic?

hmm...what else are planning to do to your car? well be cool if you go with low rider look...

ephatch member
    Originally posted by Flamed2k2si
    all the interior is being removed to be painted and flamed
    Please don't do anything to wild to the seats, they're much too beautiful as it is.

Well, you did a good job, but it just stands out too much for my tastes. And good luck with the show.

work then mod
    At least you don't have to worry about people stealing it. :D

sorry couldn't resist, flames look good as far as flames go, just not on a honda.......or any present day car for that matter.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by Flamed2k2si
    Well lets just say I got the buddy club bumper and it didnt look right sitting in front of my car so i said forget it and just got a good ole stock bumper and put it on. Also i was gonna ask if anyone knows if they make a steering wheel adapter for our car yet i have a BADASS flamed billet specialties steering wheel i wanna put on. They need some billet front grills too. As far as the blue I loved the color. I just couldnt see doing red which in turn is making my car into a huge pain in the ass cuz i have to have all the red stiching in the seats pulled out and redone blue. OH well it will look pimp when its all done.
    Hey, if you're going to replace your steering wheel, I'll buy your stock one for a decent price, if its still in good condition. Mine got a scratch in the leather like the third day I had it, or it might have come with it, I didn't notice, but its been bugging the hell out of me.

Hello, my name is... BlackJDMep's Avatar
    :( :o :'(

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information