Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    ephatch member
    props. custom flames look a hell of a lot cooler than an ugly ass carbon fiber hood that doesn't match the rest of the ride.

:o

Visit me @ K-Series.com Mugen_EP's Avatar
    Originally posted by stephen
    props. custom flames look a hell of a lot cooler than an ugly ass carbon fiber hood that doesn't match the rest of the ride.

Ummm......NO!

Flamed2k2si
    Originally posted by Mugen_EP

Ummm......NO!
    actually i think carbon fiber hoods look like shit on cars

Originally posted by Flamed2k2si

actually i ordered these friday they will be here wed or thursday im sure no one will like them but oh well

I hope you got them in 4 lug......................

Visit me @ K-Series.com Mugen_EP's Avatar
    Originally posted by Flamed2k2si

actually i think carbon fiber hoods look like shit on cars
    At least Carbon Fiber hoods serve a purpose and you always have the option of painting it anyway. It sounds like you have a F & F ride.

At least Carbon Fiber hoods serve a purpose and you always have the option of painting it anyway. It sounds like you have a F & F ride.
    lmao looks like it too.
    Did you know that they disabled the AWD on the gtr so they could get the f&f 2 car to drift WTF?!! I have seen AWD gtr' drift with-out disabling the awd,
    I think our ep owner flame here is just the type of guy who does that...
    ex: there are a few guys in my area who have put 5k-10k into their car' (all show stuff) and still can't take on a stock ep, I was nice enough to show them that when I first bought my ep....
    think flame is one of those kind of guy' who would rather have a low-rider style, slow as a snail car that doesn't appeal to man ppls eyes.

Flamed2k2si
    Originally posted by StrangeShadow

lmao looks like it too.
    Did you know that they disabled the AWD on the gtr so they could get the f&f 2 car to drift WTF?!! I have seen AWD gtr' drift with-out disabling the awd,
    I think our ep owner flame here is just the type of guy who does that...
    ex: there are a few guys in my area who have put 5k-10k into their car' (all show stuff) and still can't take on a stock ep, I was nice enough to show them that when I first bought my ep....
    think flame is one of those kind of guy' who would rather have a low-rider style, slow as a snail car that doesn't appeal to man ppls eyes.
    when i finally get around to doing some motor work i will probably just drop a turbo or super charger under the hood i dont actually have to have a fast car at this point in time im more concerned with the looks if i want fast ill just ride my gsxr so for now im ok with the looks deal

Flamed2k2si
    Originally posted by CgSi

I hope you got them in 4 lug......................
    yup got them in 4 lug they just didnt have a picture

Thumbs up

when i finally get around to doing some motor work i will probably just drop a turbo or super charger under the hood i dont actually have to have a fast car at this point in time im more concerned with the looks if i want fast ill just ride my gsxr so for now im ok with the looks deal
    cool, something I have taken into consideration myself, considering I would like to drop k20a2 or dc5r, however my current engine runs fine, therefore, I'll probably work on the suspension, body, interrior and exterrior while I build up miles on the engine, then after a desent amount or wear and tear go for a swap =)

do you eat dessert before your dinner?

no way i am going to put you down..i'm sure your car is going to be nuts when your done. but shouldnt the paint come last? you just couldnt wait huh?

a couple requests:
    -please post more pics as you progress
    -please tell us the name you have for it (come on dont be shy;) )
    -and please tell us how much money your spending along the way

keep on keeping on

m i d a s

ps post pics w/the wheels on the car asap:)

I think it looks badass, except for those tail lights. I respect the fact that people have different taste, it's all good. Only thing I think is kindy tacky is those tail lights (yuk) other than that I think it will look really good with those rims. Keep it up. :)

SiNi$t3R
    well at least ur 1 with balls.

huh! what was that noise? mental's Avatar
    ONCE AGAIN, not my car so not my call... but WHAT THE FUCK!!! as some one posted before me YOU DO NOT DESERVE A HONDA!!! drive that car off a cliff before too many more people see it and make sure it blows up then go buy a 1960 something mustang or camaro and then you can put flames on it!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information