Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Angry

Originally posted by ek9jdmhb
    damn!!! thats real nice... NOT!!! You dont deserve a honda.
    :( :( That is DEFINATELY NOT a nice thing to say at all it's all
    about personal taste and if what they do reflects on how they like their car or how the like themselves.

Therefore if the paint job matches the personality or style of the driver it's a great thing - and personally for myself i don't think i would paint flames on the side of my car but if the driver likes it that is all that counts IT IS NOT YOUR CAR IT IS THEIRS!!!

For all of you that can't repect other peoples likes and dislikes and decide to tell someone their car looks like shit or doesn't look good you definately have a problem!!

All you who are knocking the car are knocking the driver
    and if you if think someone that is modding their car to individualize it (like most Honda drivers do) is crap then that makes all the mod's or lack of mod's in your car look like SHIT TOO!

Sorry but in my personal opinion all you who are knocking down (severely) should all kick themselves in the ass.

Just a thought to remember:
    Honda drivers usually personalize their cars and if that cannot be respected by what they choose then YOU do not deserve to drive a HONDA!

it never fails to amaze me the amount of ignorance displayed by some people. this "holier-than-thou" attitude is out of control.

OK, so the flames aren't the type of "mod" some people would do. thats fine, and so is the fact you think it looks bad.

but to sit there and say this person "doesn't deserve to drive a Honda"??? WTF is that supposed to mean? cut the guy some slack. it's his car, not yours. so quit passing judgement on others simply because their personal style doesn't mesh with yours.

btw, Flamed2k2Si, for a show car, i think your EP is looking good. if i ever get around to seeing if we can schedule a Houston meet, i'd love to see it.
    :D

can i get an AMEN?!

i concur tenecious G--enough of the hatin'. guess i was lucky enough to learn about "constructive criticism" at an early age in school.

it seems to me he is obviously on the show car tip and more props to him if it's a daily driver as well.

keep us posted and for the rest (angry folks) > please just turn the channel .

-midas

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    can we get a moderator in here???? there is enough hate in this thread to choke a nation. all you haters, get off dudes ass, maybe your just a little jealous cause you dont have the balls to be origional and do your own thing....you all talk alot of stuff....lets see what YOU have done? or can you not take a little criticizm like you enjoy tryin to dish out.

huh! what was that noise? mental's Avatar
    well i personally dont have a real stable job so when i do get stuff i make sure its the best!!!! and i dont mean just cuz people say its the best i mean cuz it look,performs, and is reliable! my mods include... hks intake, falken azenis tires, rear strutbar(made by ME!) and now i need a front strutbar so i will prolly do it my self and make sure it attaches to the fire wall! but what i was saying is people seem to forget the whole thing about building up a car performance wise! not even like speed just putting shit on that works as well as it looks! function befor fashion! and well that paintjob aint even a good fashion statement!!! thats all i meant! now i stepped up and said what i said becuase i think people are misunderstanding me... now who want to step up and explain them selves!!!! i was not hateing cuz like i said "not my car so not my call!!!" i am just saying not my style i dont like it and i personally wouldnt doit! thats all, ohh and IMO any one that does that to any car doesnt deserve that car whatever it is!!! FLAMES are so 1960s know what i mean!

Thumbs up

Hey if i was going for a car show kind of look i think your car looks dope! Besides the APC tails. The paintjob looks clean you should get a kit though for sure! If you really wanted to be hardcore get the widebody!

Im more into JDM style and from the look of the replies from this thread it looks like most of ephatch is too! Which makes me happy but.....you cant hate on the show cars they are doing their thing we are doing ours!!!

PROPS MAN!!!!:)

Thumbs up

ditto man, go wide body kit if you wanna really turn heads as a show car, the wheels would prb. look great with a wide body kit anyways :)

Flamed2k2si
    Originally posted by StrangeShadow
    ditto man, go wide body kit if you wanna really turn heads as a show car, the wheels would prb. look great with a wide body kit anyways :)
    Actually man as far as a body kit goes im gonna have everyone shitting themselves i guarantee ill have the only one well lets just say the first one i found a local manufacture not a really big manufacture they mostly make knock off type r and jdm kits that will make a custom kit i have had my car measured now we are working on desiging it im not going to post any pictures till the kit is totally done from the vendor but as far as it goes my car will have the first one btw this car is my everyday driver. im not sure what exactly im gonna do but i know it will be a lil on the crazy side not much for jdm look or the buddy club maybe something along the lines of the wide body but i just wanna have the first.

ephatch member
    Good to see someone not caring what others think. The whole point of customizing your car is to reflect ones personality. Some people might think an ep with a carbon fibre hood and spoon mirrors with 17" flat black wheels looks like a car that was just salvaged from a fire while others might see flames and 18" chrome 5 spokes and say "wicked". The point is... different strokes for different folks. If you don't care for someones' taste you could at least be tactful and respectful in stating your opinons/preferences. At least his ride won't be mistaken for anyone else's.

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    Originally posted by Papa Bear
    Good to see someone not caring what others think. The whole point of customizing your car is to reflect ones personality... The point is... different strokes for different folks. If you don't care for someones' taste you could at least be tactful and respectful in stating your opinons/preferences...

exactly......but obviously some people in this group dont have tact or know that being different is a beautiful thing.....guess they wanna all follow the flock....boring!
    flamed, you do the damn thang! you have personality and flare, and even though not everyone digs it, not everyone is but you got your own style and the balls to show it and not care what these kids think. thats what wins shows anyways......individuality and a style all your own. I have been to alot of shows and the cars w/ the most trophies and attention are the ones that are the most unique. you know what style your out to achieve and thats all that matters. make sure you keep us posted on all the awards you win..... ;)

i don't care what he does . . . in fact it amazes me, but i would love to see some more pictures.

ephatch member
    i repeat, custom paint jobs look a hell of a lot better than an ugly ass carbon fiber hood.

the lack of originality in the scene disgusts me. "hell yeah, you got spoon rims and a cf hood. sweet!"

sorry guys, cf hoods and spoon rims are straight up fugly. yeah they're light. but fugly.

ephatch member
    by the way,

what do all you haters think about the alpine show EP?

Visit me @ K-Series.com Mugen_EP's Avatar
    First off custom paint jobs are nice and the Alpine show car in very nice and original. Your complaining about C/F hoods and Spoon wheels not being original but how are "Flames" original?? You have to keep in mind MOST of the people in the "import scene" are in it for the JDM style or race look. Not lowriders and bling bling.

SiNi$t3R
    All the Bling on an EP does is disguise the owner of his Rice tendencies. ...... Well actually bling = rice.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information