Close

SIDE MARKERS help!!!

aight ive been wanting to paint my side markers for the longest time already but how do i take it out...DO I HAVE TO POP OUT THAT PLASTIC STUFF FROM MY FRONT WHEEL TO GET TO IT??? what paint do i use???? anything would help!!! a how to would be even better....oh yea i want my sidemarkers amber obviously...

AM ALSO LOOOKING INTO PAINTING MY FRONT SIGNALS AMBER TOO LIKE amdstunna<<<THATS HIS SN...DO I USE THE SAME PAINT FOR MY SIDE MARKERS for my front headlight signals???? IM LOST NEVER DID HEADLIGHTS BEFORE ....

ephatch member
    the sidemarkers remove the same way the bumpermarkers remove. you push them toward the (front/rear cant remember it says in the manual) and pull them out easy as can be.

if you want amber sidemarkers you could get them that color off the s2000. I have thought about stealing the ones off my dads car :-P

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    i was going to start a thread about this but i am glad to see its already been asked. i had no idea how to go at these marker lights. sliding huh? hopefully its as easy as it sounds.
    thanks for the help

I found instructions in the manual and on here, obviously. Both say to remove them in the same manner. The problems is that I still can't get them off. It doesn't matter how hard I push or which way I push. My clear covers already came so I'm not happy. My only solution right now is to go to Honda.

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    to be honest, i couldnt get mine off that way either.....i used a very small screwdriver and w/o scratching or even touching the paint, i pulled at the light, and you can see two small clips on the top...open them a little and there is a bigger, V shaped clip on the narrow end,you gotta disengage them. the two front (orange) ones were somewhat easy, the red backones werent as easy.
    just gently play with them (haa haa) and figure it out....dont force it.

Thanks. I'll have to play with it a little tomorrow.

well when i was putting in my front turn signals....i *THINK* i felt the bumpermarker assembly on the inside...and it was a lot easier to push from inside. (you have to take the fenderlining and stick your hand in there...)

Thread Information