Close

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar

***UPDATE*** '21st Century Exhaust'

Hey guys!

Everyone that I gave the contact information to about '21st Century Exhaust' for the BORLA Exhaust system, I made a call today.

I called over to 21st Century to find out what the definate shipping date was going to be. I made the call @ 1PM today, I just re-called, they said Borla still hasn't gotten back to them. John @ 21st Century PROMISED me that he would call me by the end of the day so WE ALL know what the SEND OUT date would be.

I told John that there are alot of us EPHATCHERs over here that would like to know this date, and that we are very excited to get this product to us.

I will post the date when John calls me back @ the end of the day. Just thought everyone would like to know.

P.s. John told me to let everyone know here that purchased the BORLA EXHAUST that he has NOT charged ANY credit cards, or Checking accounts, and that he is not going to do that until he sends us the EXHAUST. Just thought everyone would like to know, so you can adjust your check book, or your credit card statement!

Eric
    Last edited by BlackNRedSi; 04-02-2003 at 12:21 PM.

SerbiaSi
    Thanks for the update...

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar

***UPDATE*** '21st Century Exhaust'

Hey Everyone....

Whoever got in on the Borla Exhaust from 21st Century with me....GOT GREAT NEWSS!!!!!

John @ 21Cent called me today, he said that the exhausts we all orderd was shipped out Monday and yesterday!!!!

Lets see who gets their exhaust first!!!

Eric

Thread Information