Close

fatboyhatch

can this be done??????

i havent written here in a while, been busy with school, but i was thinking, last night, remember that photoshop of the SI with the RSX front end on it, could that be done?? i know they are based on the same platform, some one help me out here

ive seen someone take an acura legend and an integra and change their 'outside' looks to match that of a gtr, therefore I'm pretty sure it's possible. Just look at team prototypes crx, they put a rsx frony end on their crx, just need the $$$ and it can be done. =D

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    same here,

i saw a kid one day with that done up it was sooo crazy/phat looking, i will see if i see him in the area again (my home town, not EPHATCH.COM) and if so, i will get his information for you!

Good thinking brotha!

E.

You can do about any conversion you want to as long as you know the right people and have the right money.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
    You can do about any conversion you want to as long as you know the right people and have the right money.
    yup thats true...if you dont know the right people they will do you wrong and rip you off

Thread Information