Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOS question

ephatch member

NOS question

well i just got my nos wet shot system but my mech. had told me to get an aftermarket fuel regulaor for i can adjust the gan / nitro ratio has anyone mech and if so can some one give me a clue were to find it

Don't worry u dont need it.

What shot will you be running?

ephatch member
    what do u mean i don't need it, bro if i don't get enough gas into my car the engine can blow at top end. and the shot i'll problably be doing 50 shot. :D

I'm running a 75 and I didn't need it. :)

If your running a true 50, then it'll be shooting 50 nitrous nad 50 fuel into your intake.

ephatch member
    Lets see somepictures of your nitrous system installed on ur car id liek to see. I have a 75 shot for any import sitting in my room im debatingon installing it or not

I can take pictures of my engine bay all day long and you wouldn't be able to find the solenoids;) :D

The only thing that's gives it away is the T into the fuel line.

I showed IcedOut my setup, he couldn't find it until i pointed it out to him:D

SiCivic2k2
    I want to run a 50 shot on my car, but I'm worried how the car will be able to handle it. Do I need a better fuel pump? What about the clutch? What all do you need for a 50 shot nitrous setup?

ephatch member
    i think it should be fine by itself...ihave a 75 shot from NX for any import im thinking abou thrwoing on my civic si its un opened.....but iw as thinking about getting the AEM fuel rail what do you all think about that?

NXK20
    Fuel Rail probally wouldn't hurt but I've got a NX 50 shot on mine and it's doing fine without anything extra. I'm going to put the 75 jets in but i'm waiting on my plugs to get in. If your worried about fuel, get an air/fuel gauge and if it starts to run lean then upgrade. But I wouldn't waste a bunch of money if it's not needed.

ephatch member
    what plugs are you getting?

NXK20
    I ordered the Denso Iridium IK24's. They're like 50 dollars on ebay.

Alittle faster now
    You can use stock fuel pump upto 100shot, anything higher you will need an upgraded pump. Besides, you have the fuel pressure saftey switch that will cut off the n2o if the fuel pressure drops.;)

SiCivic2k2
    What about the clutch?

ephatch member
    Hey ho wmuch was ur AEM fuel rail man, and do you have a pic of it installed man?

Alittle faster now
    Clutch is good for 100shot, mine still holds up. You can get better stuff for faster revs and put more power quickly to the wheels.

I paid $229 +shiping for my fuel rail awhile back. Just do a search for my handle, I have lots of pics up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information