Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im scared for my car...

I'm so scared about theft... i bought an autolock but it doesn't even fit.. GREAT!!! ... and there's no other anti theft device out there that'll fit ours cars... what can i do??? i have an alarm(w/o pager) and that's it...

Lojack

I know how you feel, luckily it's not too bad where I live.

Let us know what you do get for a theft system.

The Ass Shaker Mod DJQuikFingaz's Avatar
    Best anti-theft device...

CF BAT

haha, u guys are funny.. bu tlojack is useless.. by the time i find out it's stolen, it'll be far gone..

What about Master Lock?
    http://www.masterlock.com/cgi-bin/pr...template=style
    Even If your Autolock did fit, it would be pretty easy for a theif to get it off. They could use this thing called The Buster.
    It can break your autolock right off.
    http://www.clubbuster.com/clubbuster.htm

hehe buster.

That thing sucks. It takes minutes to break the autoloc not 60 seconds, thats bullshit. Ive seen it. ALSO, it has to be done while doing it squatting down and outside of the car. Not a very safe feeling for theifs.

The buster has been easily circumvented at a local securities show here. All you had to do was weld a 3" plate around two sides of the middle of the autoloc....and the buster could not get a grasp of it.

I mean c'mon. it uses a wrench!

All you had to do was weld a 3" plate around two sides of the middle of the autoloc....and the buster could not get a grasp of it.
    Some people don't think of these things.

Canuck
    don't you think the stock immobilizer is good enough to reduce theft chances ?, unless they have master keys available to them. I think we are pretty save unless you are dealing with real professional thieves (most aren't) or flat bed tow trucks.

Originally posted by DJQuikFingaz

Some people don't think of these things.
    Including the Autoloc company. But they shouldnt even have to worry, that club buster takes so long to use.

Someone should make a SEAT LOCK, so your seat moves allll the way forward and stays there till you open the car with your microchipped key. That Plus the autoloc plus the pit bull in you car plus snipers on the roof plus that one fat cousin named tiffany wearing SPANDEX sitting next to your car going "heeeeyy playah", SHOULD deter theives.
    Yess'm

Still Around...
    That's funny....:D

The "seat lock" idea is quite good though. Did you think of that yourself? It would be extremely easy for a car-maker to do (with electronic seats, of course), and I believe it would be hard as hell to drive a car like that. :)

(I can't get Tiffany out of my head)

MagusDC5
    Originally posted by JSIR
    don't you think the stock immobilizer is good enough to reduce theft chances ?, unless they have master keys available to them. I think we are pretty save unless you are dealing with real professional thieves (most aren't) or flat bed tow trucks.
    No. Ive seen posts on CRSX of people's Type S' being stolen..and we have immobilizer and a security system on our car. All the immobilizer is is an RF signal sent to the key when your ignition is started.

dj, is tha tmasterlock thing real? do you have one? does it only protect the streering wheel from getting jacked? or the whole car?

Originally posted by DynaSpeed
    That's funny....:D

The "seat lock" idea is quite good though. Did you think of that yourself? It would be extremely easy for a car-maker to do (with electronic seats, of course), and I believe it would be hard as hell to drive a car like that. :)

(I can't get Tiffany out of my head)
    Nah...make it so as soon as your car is locked and all doors are closed,plus a pressure sensitive plate in the seat matched only to your body weight give or take 10 pounds, it moves the seat (transformer style) all the way to the front.

hows that?!?

No, I don't have one. I've only seen it on infomercials. They claim it acts the same as the club, except 3 hooks hook onto the steering wheel, and it also claims to protect your airbag from theft. They also have some kind of $100,000 warranty...or was it $10,000?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information