Close

Thread: midsection wing

joshua

Talking midsection wing

anybody have a step by step or pictures to show how to put on the wings west midsection wing i just recieved my wing and it would be helpful if u guys can let me know how to install

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    i think u might be one of the first to have the wing.

Doit right or don't do it
    How much was the wing, if you dont mind me asking? I will love to have this wing. I also want the CTR rear wing to go with it. They look great together.

Damn my walet... its empty. :'(

I think hot imports magazine put the same style of wing on a "out of" Focus. Its on the Widebody issue from I think two months back. I'll check and let you know.

joshua

Talking

IT was 199 dollars i love chuck wings west sales theres for $250 thats not including shipped so if u do buy it go through chuck it is also a very light wing becuse of the fact it is hollow very nice though i have it at my friends body shop he is painting it and putting a gloss on as well nice and shiny like my car

ephatch member
    i might have mine in a week, hopefully by next tuesday and its going straight to the bodyshop:D

ephatch member
    guess wat i got it earllier than i thought i got mine in on friday and its being installed tommorow i'll hopefully post some pics when the wing is on:D

ephatch member
    Originally posted by joshua
    IT was 199 dollars i love chuck wings west sales theres for $250 thats not including shipped so if u do buy it go through chuck it is also a very light wing becuse of the fact it is hollow very nice though i have it at my friends body shop he is painting it and putting a gloss on as well nice and shiny like my car

hey.. where in westminster do u live? i live around there. what color is ur EP. i wanna check that mid wing out sometimes.

joshua

Talking

i just recently moved i live in huntington beach but i always hang out on main st by the railroad tracks at my friends house the cross st. are main and hoover by westminster high school i am going to put my wing on next weekend when i have time give me a hollar at 714-606-6501

Thread Information