Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ssvr6

Exclamation I finally go my new wheels!

Here they are...

ssvr6
    ...of course...I ordered bronze... :(

Holly crap About time.. jesus its been about what 5 months lol...... Well at least they werwe free.... 9excluding shipping..... lol......

:D

ssvr6
    So, the UPS guy picked them up yesterday and back they went. I should get my REAL wheels soon.

It's all good though, my lug nuts are on back order.

Steve

Originally posted by ssvr6
    So, the UPS guy picked them up yesterday and back they went. I should get my REAL wheels soon.

It's all good though, my lug nuts are on back order.

Steve
    I was actually thinking about those for mine, but wasn't too sure if the 5 spokes would look good on my car...but after seeing that pick....makes me wonder :) I suck...I change my mind about rims every damn day. Well I only have about 16 days left to make up my mind, because then I'll have the cash.

Sorry to hear you got the wrong ones :( the bronze ones are soooooooo nice! Can't wait to see them on the ride!
    Last edited by 02SilverSiHB; 04-11-2003 at 09:29 PM.

dude.. you should have gotten the same wheels WITHOUT the "C" at the end of the name. 5Zigen makes two sets of wheels that look exactly the same. The ones you got, which are CAST, and the ones WITHOUT the C, which are FORGED. C = Cast = Heavier = Cheaper.

Although i can't find a price on the forged ones anywhere. I think Fizz had them in stock when i went to visit. They were something like 11 lbs for the SIXTEEN inch wheels. And they came in matte black.. yummy

ssvr6
    The 17's only weigh 16lbs. That's not bad at all.

Steve

ephatch member
    nice wheels:)

Originally posted by hamlet9634
    dude.. you should have gotten the same wheels WITHOUT the "C" at the end of the name. 5Zigen makes two sets of wheels that look exactly the same. The ones you got, which are CAST, and the ones WITHOUT the C, which are FORGED. C = Cast = Heavier = Cheaper.

Although i can't find a price on the forged ones anywhere. I think Fizz had them in stock when i went to visit. They were something like 11 lbs for the SIXTEEN inch wheels. And they came in matte black.. yummy
    The forged are a lot more expensive, and plus he got the rims for free :)

napapacoda
    How did you manage to get those for free??

ssvr6

Originally posted by hamlet9634

............took me a whoppen 30 sec trip on www.5zigenusa.com and click on dealrs and whola. Dealers web pages with prices:)
    http://www.shmotorsport.com/productCat79330.ctlg
    the Forged are like $225 more than the cast. For street use, I can't see the justification of a $400 wheel., Now top of the line rubber, well thats another story. Pirelli all the way!:D

ssvr6
    I'm going to get Yokohama AVS ES 100's. They have some really good reviews from buyers and from people on this board.

(Not that Pirelli are bad...)

Steve

herez a kwik one b4 i go out...

hope u like...

-Mike:D

god damn that's an ugly photochop

but you can't beat free wheels man.. nice job (and no, the cast ones aren't exactly heavy)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information