Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I had quotes that high as well. As cheap as ANT Wheel here in Portland said they would do it (it was actually $150) I should have gone with them. O well, I'll save myself about $75 after its all said and done. BTW, ANT Wheel is also a tirerack.com approved place.

Oh yeah, I'm redo'ing the front springs Saturday...to fix my mistake. You live and learn I guess. I should have a pretty good how to after it's all done. So, anybody wanting to install H&R Sport Springs themselves will have nice instructions to follow. I'll have that up within a week or so. :)

OrganDonar 8=D

yah im getting some clunking as well in the front from my neuspeed not sure what you mean by lining up the coil to the hash marks any chance you could elaborate please?

cheers

OrganDonar 8=D

Your PM inbox is full, clean it out buddy so I can PM you about the white hash mark deal or let's chat real-time via AIM or MSN (see profile for usernames) soon...thanks! :)

I'm all good now (finally)! :D Grease Grease Grease!!!

I'll have my "how to" for spring install up soon...

Hondaman, your the man! Sorry, I'm just trying to butter you up to hurry with the h&r spring how to. When its all said and done, I believe your how to could possibly be the most important one on here. Could you also in your spring how-to, include what spring compressor, grease, you used? and what exactly is up with those hash marks? Sorry, i'm an ass and suspension dumb.

P.S. All you need to do now is bust them headlights open and paint them black, I think that looks best on nighthawk. or if you want gunmetal like me, I'd use tamiya brand modeling lacquer/paint. 2 cans.

Thanks for reminding me...I should have grabbed my digicam at lunch so I could upload the rest of the pics. O well, I'll have it done ASAP.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information