Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Netguru
    Originally posted by SHAKEnBAKE
    I can't believe the same shit happen to me again.
    I have been waiting for 3 months:(
    I'm going on waiting for one month....this really sucks.....

fongitis
    Guys, I feel your pain. I've been waiting since March 11. I can't PM him or even reach him by e-mail. I hope I will still get the ground wires.:(

Unhappy haven't gotten my cables either

hey joe i sent the money but nothing here yet i hope it gets here...i tried sending email but email was full.

i got mine but i dont know how to put it on lol.. damn my engine stupidity

Originally posted by Bushido
    i got mine but i dont know how to put it on lol.. damn my engine stupidity
    bushido,

how long ago did you order? when did you get it?

i got mine about a month ago.. maybe around mid june

Still don't have mine. It's been 3 months.

ephatch member
    Did anyone who ordered these from Joe get his return address?? I don't like getting scammed and I'm ready to get my money back. Let me know. Thanks.

Netguru
    Ok, seriously, I have been waiting for my cables for over a month now and I know there have been people waiting longer than that for me....is there anyway a mod or something can step in here and do something about this. Didn't Joe use to be a mod? I have tried e-mailing/pm him several times and no answer. I will understand if he has health problems or something, but damn, he could post a short message about it or something.....I know I can't be the only one that feel like this....I'm just getting frustrated everytime I don't see cables delivered..

Originally posted by fyzm7357
    Ok, seriously, I have been waiting for my cables for over a month now and I know there have been people waiting longer than that for me....is there anyway a mod or something can step in here and do something about this. Didn't Joe use to be a mod? I have tried e-mailing/pm him several times and no answer. I will understand if he has health problems or something, but damn, he could post a short message about it or something.....I know I can't be the only one that feel like this....I'm just getting frustrated everytime I don't see cables delivered..
    i hope joe is ok... his last post is 06/13/03.

it's been about a month for me too and i'm gonna have to claim online theft to my credit card company for his failure to deliver. i was really looking forward to getting the wires and was willing to wait a little while, but this is getting to be too much...

I know some are frustrated and was there when Joe decided to take on making these cables for others. I have been biting my tounge seeing these posts. Some of the connections may be diff. compared to what we have tried on our own. This is
    one of the most simple mods anyone will do. I went out and bought some 8 gauge speaker cable (red) and threw on some connectors. Then I did some dyno testing at various locations.
    The alt, intake manifold, block, head, vtec solenoid and even tried daisy chaining the coil packs. (all tie back to the negative batery terminal) No benifits on the dyno.

Simply put, our stock grounds are sufficient, unless you have some severe conductivity issue(not likely). I'm not saying that
    the ones who entrusted Joe should just forget it, and it's unfortunate, I just wanted to say that you really have nothing to gain here. I hope Joe will be able to follow through for you guys and for those that just can't wait, spend the 20 bucks and
    do it yourself. Hope your ok Joe!

ssvr6
    Until Joe show's up and cleans up his record, all of his threads will be locked regarding the custom wires will be locked.

Steve

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information