Close

ephatch member

convert back lights to jdm lights

i was wondering how to convert the si lights in the jdm back lights... i know downthehatch convert his, can neone show me?

i like those. are those lit? could it have been a reflection? i'm asking because DTH covered the rear lights already and he didn't mention those being able to light up. unless, he overlooked them, in that case i would be shocked. :)

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar
    Those are the reflectors, we have them too, take a picture of your car with the flash on.

Anyway, all my mod consisted of is making that small unused housing in my tailight into my turnsignal like the euro/jap spec ep.

My next part of the mod will be to make the round circle at the top of the tailight my running/brake light like the euro/jap spec ep.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by DownTheHatch
    Those are the reflectors, we have them too, take a picture of your car with the flash on.

Anyway, all my mod consisted of is making that small unused housing in my tailight into my turnsignal like the euro/jap spec ep.

My next part of the mod will be to make the round circle at the top of the tailight my running/brake light like the euro/jap spec ep.
    when ur done turning ur lights into euro/jap spec ... show me how u did it. post it on the how-to section. thanks, i think changing the lights will look tite as hell.

Thumbs up

Mr.02BlackSIguY......i was wondering how to convert the si lights in the jdm back lights... i know downthehatch convert his, can neone show me?

I really like the way the back lights look!

ephatch member
    anyone have a picture of a jdm or euro type r back lights looks like when lighted up? thanks

Thread Information