Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

02 Civic Si performance intake chip????

I was searching on ebay and i found someone selling intake performance chips for the 02 Civic Si. It has a very good price and I was wondering if anyone knew about these and what their reccomendations are. Should I put it in? Let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...412171799&rd=1

Check it out.

dont waste your money.
    probably one of those gimicky products that puts a resistor inline with your Oxygen sensor.

Run!

Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC
    dont waste your money.
    probably one of those gimicky products that puts a resistor inline with your Oxygen sensor.

Run!
    I completely agree with adam. That is one old ebay gimick..."up to 20hp" yeah right...I want to see that.

It looks like the resistor trick. Supposedly makes your ecu read the intake temp is 1 degree and thus increasing your timing...something that JRSC does with their SOHC setups.

ephatch member
    you should get some blinker fluid too

ssvr6
    Originally posted by mrfixit687
    you should get some blinker fluid too
    I really hate pricks like you. This guy is probably very new to this and you're going to talk down to him like that?

Get a life.

Steve

ephatch member
    actually by the sn its a girl, and most girls they dont care about actually fixing up a car and stuff, they just do it because theyre trendwhores. so yes i guess i am a prick, but maybe they should do some research on their own before blabbering off with their mouths and get flamed by pricks like me

actually by the sn its a girl, and most girls they dont care about actually fixing up a car and stuff, they just do it because theyre trendwhores. so yes i guess i am a prick, but maybe they should do some research on their own before blabbering off with their mouths and get flamed by pricks like me
    ease up buddy.

ephatch member
    ease up? i dont see how i can ease up, im not even yelling, hell im not even the first one that started flaming in the first place, so i dont see how u can tell me to "ease up"

actually by the sn its a girl, and most girls they dont care about actually fixing up a car and stuff, they just do it because theyre trendwhores.
    ^^^This is why I said "ease up". Understand now?

I can think of more choice words then 'ease up'

On another note, I remember when there were no female Si owners on this bored, nice to see some ladies ooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh it's a lady.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by SmoothOperator

^^^This is why I said "ease up". Understand now?

so when im telling the truth, you suggest me to "ease up"?

<taps in, enters ring>

You got one thing correct with your post, that shes a girl, and the rest is just a bunch of bull shit. Who the fuck gave you the right to discrespect women in general by saying that they have no idea how to fix up a car and are trendwhores. I bet most of the women on this board probably know more about there cars than you do. Trendwhores dont visit message boards to ask questions about moding their cars, they buy apc bull shit at pepboys.
    If you wouldnt mind, could you please enlighten the rest of us to where she was "blabbering off." Your post flamming her her was longer than her question. Why dont you try and do a search for "intake performance chips" and see what you get. Maybe you should do your homework and use the search feature before flamming someone for not. Its people like you who get forum's going in the wrong direction, ill be damned if this board turns into a clubsi war room. Im sure that I speak for everyone in saying that little pricks like yourself are better left to other boards like the aforementioned clubsi and not welcome here. Im sure no one would miss your precious insight.

<steps back, wipes blood off shirt>

ephatch member
    Originally posted by fsugatorbait

<taps in, enters ring>

You got one thing correct with your post, that shes a girl, and the rest is just a bunch of bull shit. Who the fuck gave you the right to discrespect women in general by saying that they have no idea how to fix up a car and are trendwhores. I bet most of the women on this board probably know more about there cars than you do. Trendwhores dont visit message boards to ask questions about moding their cars, they buy apc bull shit at pepboys.
    If you wouldnt mind, could you please enlighten the rest of us to where she was "blabbering off." Your post flamming her her was longer than her question. Why dont you try and do a search for "intake performance chips" and see what you get. Maybe you should do your homework and use the search feature before flamming someone for not. Its people like you who get forum's going in the wrong direction, ill be damned if this board turns into a clubsi war room. Im sure that I speak for everyone in saying that little pricks like yourself are better left to other boards like the aforementioned clubsi and not welcome here. Im sure no one would miss your precious insight.

<steps back, wipes blood off shirt>

the irony is strong in this one :angel:

I bet that cat just barley broke into his upper teens' you know how kids get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information