Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar

Custom Seat Belt Paads GROUP BUY

Hey All,

I found a company that would like to do custom seat belt pads for us at a pretty good price for a GROUP buy!

if anyone is interested POST in this thread....

I am going for something like this:

the font will be in the font that is on the website, i think it will look pretty dope, any color you want blue on black, black on blue, red on black, black on red...whatever color you want they have...

will post the price for a group buy once they get back to me (in alittle from now)

once they get back to me and if enough of us are interested the price will be a good one, and u all can paypal me if you want and i will have them send to you...or if you feel better by paypaling them you can as well....

Eric

anyother suggestions on what you guys think the logo on teh sholder pads should look post that too, nothing is written in stone yet, just need enough of us that want the same kind, or the group buy wont work right!

ssvr6
    No offense, but I think all seat belt pads are pretty ricey unless you have them on your 5 point harrness that's attached to a roll cage.

Steve

thats ok, some people like them....if no 1 wants to do the group buy thats fine, i will just order a set for myself anyway....

R.I.C.E

look if you dont have anything good to say about the topic keep your mouth shut...i was asking for people wanting to do group buys, not people to come in this thread to start bashing a idea i was going to do...

I think a shoulder pad is a great idea; it would be cool to find the suede material of our seats and use that with black stitching of the logo, not too ricey, very subtle. That would look good. Also if you/they could use the same suede material and desighn something that would wrap around the hole in the headrest and over the shoulder where the seatbelt rubs. I think this will protect the seats and would look good. Just an idea.

works 4 me, i will let the guy know of the idea...

see if they have that material

Eric

I've got nice thick black pads on both my Hondas with no graphics. They look nice and boy does it cut down on the shoulder/boobie chafing during auto-x.

ephatch member
    I like the idea... Also the suede is cool idea.. Black and red stiching please... :)

Originally posted by Surprise
    I think a shoulder pad is a great idea; it would be cool to find the suede material of our seats and use that with black stitching of the logo, not too ricey, very subtle. That would look good. Also if you/they could use the same suede material and desighn something that would wrap around the hole in the headrest and over the shoulder where the seatbelt rubs. I think this will protect the seats and would look good. Just an idea.
    they contacted me back, and they said that they can do the suade material, with the red stitching around teh sides...with ephatch.com and honda civic si as the wording...anyone have anyother ideas for wording?

WB

Eric

ephatch member
    I would personally like black suede with red stitching. And Si embroidered on one side, and that

works 4 me, thats why i made this thread...to see what others thought....they are going to send out a digital pad to me, and i will post once it gets here, prolly by tomorrow

Green Lane, PA (home) / New Rochelle, NY (school)
    me want

ephatch member
    Any idea if these are going to be expensive???

[QUOTE]Originally posted by my02si
    [B]I would personally like black suede with red stitching. And Si embroidered on one side, and that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information