Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar

Borla Header (GROUP BUY)

Hey All,

Whoever wants to get in with me on a GROUP buy on BORLA header POST in the THREAD....right now we are looking @ about 280-290 for the head, my guys are trying to get a little cheaper on the head...so the more we get on the group buy the better!

Let me know guys!

Eric

ephatch member
    Is the Borla better than the DC sports?

I'm thinking of saving up for the Jackson Racing full Race Header...if we could get a group buy on that to get it down to like $400 that would be hot...

Of course it's a much bigger pain in the ass to get that with a hi-flow cat worked in to keep it legal...

yes the borla is better than the dc sport...i have contacted a few compaines on it....borla is using the stainless head, bigger head as well...where dc sport is using the ceramic head, that is almost the same size as the stock head....

as for the jackson racing....i will see what people on here want to do with borla, if no1 wants to do borla...we can move to jackson racing...but i am pretty sure i want to do a full borla system from head back (since i already have the borla exhaust)

WB ALL

Eric

Already ordered my Borla header :(

I figured you were going to setup some groupbuy, I was thinking about seeing if I could set one up w/ 21st - I'm too lazy though ahha

I just ordered my borla header and exhaust yesterday. I got the header for 300 and the exhaust for 400 and the shipping was 20 for both. I know I could have gotten the exhaust cheaper but I didnt feel like haggling and he gave me a deal on the shipping.

ahh, dont worry about it durrick, 21st century is giving you a good price anyway...i am just trying to get this group buy off the ground cause it would be alot easier for everyone to get it come in as 1 batch of systems....

Originally posted by Z26
    I just ordered my borla header and exhaust yesterday. I got the header for 300 and the exhaust for 400 and the shipping was 20 for both. I know I could have gotten the exhaust cheaper but I didnt feel like haggling and he gave me a deal on the shipping.
    its all good, still better than paying retail, you will be happy with the exhaust! same with the header!

I would like to get in on this.

Does anybody have the header yet? I would like to get an idea what to expect in performance.

Originally posted by KevSi
    I would like to get in on this.
    ok kevsi, so its you and me for right now...we will see who all posts during the day we need more!!! 21st century has 8 of them in stock, and can order more...

i am sure he will give us a good deal if we srap up 6 more heads!

Originally posted by Z26
    Does anybody have the header yet? I would like to get an idea what to expect in performance.
    no not yet z26, since you already ordered yours before any of us...you got the first batch of these headers, no1 else has them yet...thats why i am going crazy over here waiting for heads to post in here for group buy!!!!

Eric, I would also like to go with the full Borla set up. How does the exhaust perform?

Originally posted by KevSi
    Eric, I would also like to go with the full Borla set up. How does the exhaust perform?
    once your car turns on in the morning, its low...but once it warms up like 2-3 mins, and you drive around its real real deep, it sounds soo sweet....i dont have my CAI on yet, so it may sound even better with the CAI....for the price of the exhaust u cant beat it....

Price - 10
    Sound - 9 no rice
    Quality - 10
    putting togehter- 10 easy, a blind man can put on this exhaust

i really think you will like it...

esmith13 and me are going to do sound bits of his thermal and my borla, if u want me to send you bits i will...we are going to attach microphone to the back of our EPs and drive around, so you can hear it not in neutral!

WB

Eric

I cant believe I will be the first to have this header! They said my stuff went out yesterday morning so I might get lucky and get them on friday. I will take pics asap.

Banned
    how much for the header?? If i can get it for under $300 shipped i am totally down...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information