Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

West Wings ctr type wing

wings west have a wing that look exactly like the ctr type r wing that fit the usdm si..... the only problem i have is the ugly looking west wing logo at the sides of the wing.

i dont know about the rest of u... but i think that make it look ugly..... and it cost 269$
    I think i might just buy a replica and go through the trouble of mod the thing to fit our cars...... but im too lazy... lolz...

what do u guys think about it?

USMCSI
    I hate the W
    If they offered it with out the W I would so be all over that thing. Maybe a body shop can fill the w or something?

that logo is usually an emblem you put on after its painted i beleive, any good bodyshop should be able to fill in any possible indentations with ease.:D

USMCSI
    I might look in to that then. Is it exactly like the CTR spoiler, anybody know? I know that it is a hell of a lot less expensive.

hey is that "W" a decal or is it a thin aluminum plate that is screwed in the side of the wing? sorry this is probably a stupid question cause it looks screwed in.. but.. if it is a decal. i will buy it for sur eand take that crap right off...

ephatch member
    yea.. i was wondering about the WW also, if its exactly like the CTR one i would consider getting that one instead of the jdm one.

looks a little smaller for some reason..i could be really really wrong though. the good thing about it is that its made for our eps.

oh yea.. i got another question.. does it come painted? i know this is probably another stupid ass question but.. i'm just trying to be more SOLD in getting this wing...

Ummmm guys, why not just get one of these?! I saw PapaBears in person and it looked good. JSIR and myself are each ordering one today.
    Linky Linky

Originally posted by SmoothOperator
    Ummmm guys, why not just get one of these?! I saw PapaBears in person and it looked good. JSIR and myself are each ordering one today.
    Linky Linky
    Well, some people don't like the fact it has a clear brake light and like all replica spoilers you will have to do some modifications to it to fit our Si. Has anyone confirmed with Wings West that their spoiler doesn't need to be modded and whether the emblem on it is removeable?

Well considering it's about $100 Cheaper (US), I'm going with the replica. Screw Wings West.

Has any member brought and installed a wing west spoiler yet?

Has anybody done that? If there is no grinding down needed, i would definitely consider one.

Thanks!

LordKoo, go to the thread I posted about cheap replica wings. All the info you'll need is there.

SmoothOperator, thanks for the lookout for the cheaper replica ctr wings. But i am willing to fork out a little bit more for quality. I have seen a RSX-S with Wings West ITR spoiler, look fantastic.

I want to know if Wings west spoiler will fit on EP3 without molifications.

Originally posted by LordKoo
    SmoothOperator, thanks for the lookout for the cheaper replica ctr wings. But i am willing to fork out a little bit more for quality. I have seen a RSX-S with Wings West ITR spoiler, look fantastic.

I want to know if Wings west spoiler will fit on EP3 without molifications.
    I'm pretty sure the WingsWest spoiler is made for the USDM EP. So there shouldn't be any modification.
    And in all honesty guys...when I saw papabears wing (replica) it looked MINT. Still trying to wrap my head around why you think it'd look cheap compared to the WW wing. It DOESN'T. Type-X's is a knockoff too, and it looks just as good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information