Close

Velox 17s on eBay - good deal?

Is this a good deal for Velox wheels (see link)?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eb...tem=1850122702

These are very tempting to get, since I like them so much and I can probably sale my current 17s for at least 3/4 the cost of these Velox wheels. Hmmm! Well, one of y'all might snag them before me but I can always email them directly for the same deal/wheels (hopefully). :)

I want ur 17" s

I really like those Velox wheels....Im not too familiar with the pricing on them, but the deal on ebay seems to be very reasonable.... I think those wheels would looks really good on your car.

Originally posted by ApexinSi
    I want ur 17" s
    Sent you a PM!

I like your wheels, but those Velox ones would ook even better on your ride. One of the members on here has similar Konig wheels on his black 02 Si and they look great.

If I was living in the US, I would get those wheels for sure, since they would look phat on a Silver 02 Si.

Originally posted by SBC31
    I like your wheels, but those Velox ones would ook even better on your ride. One of the members on here has similar Konig wheels on his black 02 Si and they look great.

If I was living in the US, I would get those wheels for sure, since they would look phat on a Silver 02 Si.
    Yeah, OrganDonar 8=D's wheels look a lot like these Velox wheels...I want them but I'll have to run it by the accountant/wife. ;)

Well, I just bought these wheels! I wanted gunmetal/black wheels to start with but tirerack.com didn't have wheels like that at a reasonable price. This is a good deal on Velox wheels, the suggested retail price for them is $300 each ($1200 for all 4). I should have my ride lowered and with these new wheels on some time next week. STAY TUNED! :D

Also, stay tuned for an eBay auction featuring my current wheels, they look brand new!

Hey, i got the same wheels on my EP. Youll like them they look real good on the car. There not that heavy either. Thats a good price too for the wheels, i paid about the same for mine, i think shipping was a lil' cheaper, but non the less you got a great deal.
    Enjoy.:D

Thanks! :)

I tried to get them to come down on the price of shipping but they wouldn't budge on it (shipping should be cheaper from Cali to Oregon). O well, I can't wait to get them installed!

Thread Information