Close

Thread: Help on EP rims

JDM Whore

Help on EP rims

Hey yall, I don't have an EP yet but hope to own one in the near future. I have a few questions and hopefully you guys can help out. Well I'm planing on buying some Volk rims for pretty cheap and i was planing to go w/ 16's (for price and performance reasons). My q's are:

1) Will they look too small on the EP, and if anyone has pics of EP's w/ 16's please post 'em.

2) What is the stock rim's bolt patern and offset?

3) What is the best series tires I should get w/ the 16's. I was leaning more towards 205/55/16, since in kinda like my tires beefy looking.:D Any suggestions?

Lastly I'm not planing to lower my car (Dad is a Honda mechanic, and highly frowns upon it ) Thanks yall.

I know the answer to one thing, the bolt pattern is 4x100. Do a search for pics and other info...that should answer most of the other questions.

Here's an EP with 16"s

and here's the thread it came from There's some discussion about tire size too. Hope that helps.

ephatch member
    I'm not planing to lower my car (Dad is a Honda mechanic, and highly frowns upon it )
    Hunh.... Thats funny... *I'M* a Honda mechanic, and the first thing I did was lower my SiR :D

ephatch member
    the 205-50-16 has a nearly identical rolling diameter, but if you want a "beefier" tire I would go with a 215-50-16. It will not only handle better than a 205-55-16, but be closer to the stock wheel diameter.

just my .02

Thread Information