Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    I have used one Hot Shot CAI to make intakes for three cars. I bought the CAI for a Mazda Mx-6 but it did not fit an auto so I cut it and made a SRI. I used another bend of the tubing on my girls Civic Ex and I used the last piece of tubing on my EP. I was lucky because this last piece had the bracket on it. I bent the bracket to position the intake away from the engine and away from the tranny linkage. The tube bends down and the filter sits just above and to the left of the motor mount. I slipped the bracket over the post for the battery hold down and used one of the 10mm nuts from the stock air box to tighten it down. Easy, clean, and believe me this thing does not move at all.

Ghetto, maybe but you would only know if I told you. BTW only temporary.

Originally posted by madbrain
    I have used one Hot Shot CAI to make intakes for three cars. I bought the CAI for a Mazda Mx-6 but it did not fit an auto so I cut it and made a SRI. I used another bend of the tubing on my girls Civic Ex and I used the last piece of tubing on my EP. I was lucky because this last piece had the bracket on it. I bent the bracket to position the intake away from the engine and away from the tranny linkage. The tube bends down and the filter sits just above and to the left of the motor mount. I slipped the bracket over the post for the battery hold down and used one of the 10mm nuts from the stock air box to tighten it down. Easy, clean, and believe me this thing does not move at all.

Ghetto, maybe but you would only know if I told you. BTW only temporary.
    post some pics!

I have tried to post all kind of pics but every time I do I get the message that the file is too large. A little help on posting pics and I will gladly do so.

I have tried to post all kind of pics but every time I do I get the message that the file is too large. A little help on posting pics and I will gladly do so.
    Use some program like Adobe Photodeluxe or something that's already on your computer to either decrease the size or compress the image into a jpeg file.

send them to me, I'll post them no matter how big. I have a site to host them from
    email me at mhill1@satx.rr.com

OK will do, thanks for the response.

get these pics up asap im vurious to see what it looks like... :) --joe

has to be the fastest response ever. I will take one of the intake tomorrow morning. Not that anyone cares heres a picture of me in the ep coming home from north carolina.

has to be the fastest response ever. I will take one of the intake tomorrow morning. Not that anyone cares heres a picture of me in the ep coming home from north carolina.
    nice tat :D

nice tat
    What do you mean??? I am just about covered in tattoos but you can't see them in that picture.

What do you mean??? I am just about covered in tattoos but you can't see them in that picture.
    I'm known as Xavier for my special mind powers......I'm not kidding

okay, I'm kidding, I can see the one on your left arm in the pic :D

heres one for ya

here is a Paul Booth piece on my calf.

freshly done i c. do you use that tattoo goop on it (comes in a small tin can ) smells like coconut, i used it and that was the best i ever used. before that i used Ad ointment on my tat and it SUCKED!! I have 1 tatt rather large as well, on my right arm tribal with a chinese symbol for strength. NICE work -- BUT POST THE PICS OF THE INTAKE DAMNIT !!! hahaha --joe

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information