Close

Thread: brembo rotors

joshua

Talking brembo rotors

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2415510633

Check this out 100 bucks for 2 front rotors i called the guy and he also has axis pads for 40 dollars let me know what you guys think.:D :D

Hmm... Rip off... I brought a set of front brembo from them for my G20 for less than $120!

ephatch member
    hmm, it says that the rotors are the same size as the OEM ones, so aside from the added cooling there isn't much reason that I know of to make the switch. However, they do look nice.

I would personally save up more money and buy the whole kit, such as Doc of Mind's kit.

ssvr6
    It's the size of the rotors and the new calipers that increase the breaking power.

Steve

yeah but better pads, rotors, ss lines and brake fluid would still make a noticeable improvement. buying a $1000 kit isnt the only option for braking upgrades.

Originally posted by CaptainMurphy
    hmm, it says that the rotors are the same size as the OEM ones, so aside from the added cooling there isn't much reason that I know of to make the switch. However, they do look nice.

I would personally save up more money and buy the whole kit, such as Doc of Mind's kit.
    sometimes it's a good idea to keep the same size for some people. As some people want to keep 15's for autoxing or dragging.

Yup... it's illegal in STS to change rotor size. But you can change it to a slotted/drilled version as long as your remain with the stock size.

im getting slotted brembo rotors for si.
    worked good on 2002 ex

Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
    im getting slotted brembo rotors for si.
    worked good on 2002 ex
    yeah, I had regular brembos on my 97 ex, worked better than the stock ones, and didn't fade near as fast.

i actually have those rotors with axxis ultimate pads they work a lot better that factory. I try to autox when i can and i use my 15's when i do. so in my opinion they where worth it, maybe if i decide to go turbo/supercharger ill look into a big brake upgrade but till then anything is better over the oem $hit brakes which so many have complained about.

Thread Information