Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Ass Shaker Mod DJQuikFingaz's Avatar

How many of you came from Csi or Civic-Si.com or a different forum?

I came from both. I've really been looking for a place where all 2k2 Si brothers can meet. I got real tired of all the ragging going on at the different sites. Just wanted to say thanks for making such a great site.

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    I actually joined ClubSi.com just 2 weeks before EPHtach was created. In that time I can't even count how many times the new Si was ragged on - this awesome site came just in time!

I'm like a cheap wh***, I've been on many. many, many other forums and this is the by far the BEST.

Thanks Downthehatch for creating it.

archer2332
    Yes this is the best and downthehatch deserves a huge thanx for giving us a place to go and talk about our new little toy and not get ragged on about it. Once again thanks downthehatch for giving us a home away from home:D

i came from CSi, btu theres also another 2002 SI forum. It'll be up an runnign soon. nextgencivic.com

but you can see it here

http://pub65.ezboard.com/b2002civicsi

join on there too we can have both sites up and running

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar
    *sniff* *sniff* Gee, thanks guys... I'm glad everyone likes the forum as much as I do :) It's you guys that make this place great.

ephatch member
    When I was deciding to buy the SI, I had been checking out some of the other boards until I found this one. I'm much more impressed with the level of maturity here. I still read clubrsx every now and then and if I have a question I will search there first since they've been dealing with this engine longer.

I'm still a member at vwvortex and tdiclub for my wife's VW Golf TDI.

i come from both csi and civic-si... csi is ok but that civic-si is a really dead forum... This one rocks...:)

JDM TOOL

Talking

I also came from ClubSi...but I must aggree with everyone else...this one by far is the BEST!!!

I go to clubsi.com, but dont hang out to much, mostly ricers.

punkdork
    I've lurked on ClubSi... that place is SCARY STUPID. Man I read some of the most unintelligent posts there... I posted on civic-si.com but there wasn't mutch traffic and half of the traffic was bashing the new Si. I found this place yesterday from a post on civic-si and I've already ordered my stickers. :)

KiLLa_Si
    club.si represent!!!:)

tricky

Talking

i'm usually at www.2k1civic.com, civic bible for 2k1+ IMHO, but I love the hatched...kinda wish I had waited...TYPE R please!!!!!:D

i came from clubsi too. i also signed up at a 7thgencivic forum and that's how i found this one. i've never been back to that one. i still go to clubsi.com.

ephatch member
    7gencivic + clubsi, both are good, but aimed towards either regular civics(7gen) or the older 99-00 si (clubsi) here though, its straight 02+si which is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information