Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    I think clubsi had alot of shit talkers. I hate it when people want to talk about the new si. then the other people come in and starts to talk shit. i get a little mad don't u think. I came from www.2k1civic.com they're kinda koo and so is www.civichatchback.com. BUt this is so far one of the best sites ever made for us EP Hatch owners. Thanks for making this one of the best sites ever.

punkdork
    It's all about the maturity of the owners/participators. I like Maxima.Org for my maxima as it had some decent people there. A lot of boards I've seen are really pathetic. This one seems great so far. :)

ephatch member
    haha, yeah ppl on clubsi do like to talk smack, but thats why u talk smack rite back-its kill or be killed sometimes up on those boards

I think it was Hatch that emailed me to let me know about this website. He found me after I bid on some 2k2 Si stuff on eBay.

I agree, this website rocks for us...thanks Hatch!!! :D

punkdork
    Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
    haha, yeah ppl on clubsi do like to talk smack, but thats why u talk smack rite back-its kill or be killed sometimes up on those boards
    Smack talking I can handle. Its the huge lack of intelligence and knowledge there that sends me running.

I like clubsi : / Most of the people are cool and some of the mods have new Si's. There are lotta flamers tho

ephatch member
    of course everywhere you go there will be flamers. the RSX, Prelude all got flamed when they first came out (to a degree) but give it a year or so when ppl start seeing how nice our hatchies look fixed up, later

Originally posted by DownTheHatch
    *sniff* *sniff* Gee, thanks guys... I'm glad everyone likes the forum as much as I do :) It's you guys that make this place great.
    It's been great man....finally a place where new Si owners can share support and positive comments, instead of bashing the car 'cuz its a bit different. We'll be winning more and more races, and getting more and more respect..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information