Close

Not that fast......yet! 2fastcivic's Avatar

thoughts on koni??

how good of a ride are the koni yellows? i know its good quality. does it require to cut the stocks for the konis to be installed? i forgot what was supposed to be cut. any other company coming out with shocks for the 02 si anytime soon? thanks.

Re: thoughts on koni??

Originally posted by 2fastcivic
    how good of a ride are the koni yellows? i know its good quality. does it require to cut the stocks for the konis to be installed? i forgot what was supposed to be cut. any other company coming out with shocks for the 02 si anytime soon? thanks.
    yeah, the top of the stock struts on the front have to be cut.

4u2nv

Re: thoughts on koni??

Originally posted by 2fastcivic
    yeah you have to cut the top of the struts in front. i was told by the shop i go to that its not worth it. they will get them and install them for me, but they said its realy not worth the time and effort. ill just have to wait

Not that fast......yet! 2fastcivic's Avatar
    does anyone know of any other company coming out wit shocks for our si soon?

Thread Information