Close

Help with Radio Code

Anyone out there know how I can find out my radio code? When I installed my intake I disconnected my battery which in turn disabled my radio. Since I'm a dumbass I lost my radio code. I went to the dealer and they told my that to look it up they would need the serial number of my radio; that number is located on the bottom side of the radio. They want about $40.00 to remove the radio and get the number for me. Is there another way to find out my radio number w/o removing it from the dash? If not, anyone know how to remove the unit? I don't mind doing it myself, but I don't want to break any of my dash panels in the process. Thanks!!!!

DrPimpSiR
    My dealership gave me a sticker for the owner's manual with the number on it, and a plastic, wallet sized card with the # on as well. Check your owner's info that your dealer gave you, it may be in there.
    BTW- who in their right mind would steal our radio?

Run a search for it. I remember someone posted up pictures on how to take apart the dash and remove the radio.

Your car is brand new, everything is still under warrantee; they shouldn't charge you to retrieve something like this. Every tiny little info on YOUR car is in their computer, including the radio code. Ask them to pull it up!

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar
    Look in your glovebox, it's a sticker on the right side. Just punch in the digits and your Radio will authorize again.

I also disconnected my battery when I installed my AEM.

Thread Information