Close

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: OHH LORD HERE WE GO...

Originally posted by mental

3rd going from 2nd to 1st thinking i was going from 2nd to 3rd! lol i am sure we have all done it so i am not to hard on my self.
    !!!

Pretty sure I haven't done that yet Did you find out when you let the clutch out? Or did first gear lock you out?

ephatch member
    personally I haven't done the 2nd to 1st thing yet although I think my idiot friend almost did driving my car...ugh

However, I've almost drifted off doing a tight turn of an exit(well over the posted limit of course) on stock tires so I slammed the brakes to regain control(that ABS is handy), but the stupid tires SUCK ASS so they didn't grip too well...

nonetheless, I managed to wrestle the car under control so I didn't fly off of the road, but damn was I pissed at the tires...

Oh another stupid thing, while I was pulling this stunt(and speeding too on the highway) my idiot friend had an open Smirnoff Ice Triple Black in his hand in my car...which as you may know, is against the open container law...

Thank god no cop pulled me over...stupid drunkard friend!

King Kang
    I personally think your friend is especially stupid for drinking a Smirnoff Ice (unless your friend is a woman.)

ephatch member
    Originally posted by King Kang
    I personally think your friend is especially stupid for drinking a Smirnoff Ice (unless your friend is a woman.)
    Well he's a guy, but it was Triple Black heh...dunno if that makes it much better, but it's slightly less girly(only slightly, but it's basically sugary beer).

taffeta02Si

this sucks (believe me)

ok guys and gals.... you have all done it. you see it coming and you say "its just a small object I can go over it" as you move along at around 10-15 mph over the speed limit (no matter what it is) you see the object getting closer and you are wondering what it is, is it roadkill? a shoe? a jacket? or just debris? well this time it was an 18 inch peice of chicken wire fence pole (you know you have all seen it somewhere) its green and has little tabs sticking out to latch on to chicken wire fence. well it was lying down in the road parallel to the side of the yellow lines and at a maximum it is about 3 inches wide. Well as I went over it, it decided to stand up slightly, and wedge itself between my rear bumper and the road making a loud POPPING noise and sending my rear bumper about 12 feet off the side of the road. Let me tell you, your rear bumpers are not held on as well as you might think.

Prolly having to tear the ketchup pack and spread an even strip on my hash brown while dodging heavy traffic doing 100 mph using my knees on the way to work in the morning.:D

remote cousin of ae86 tony speed's Avatar
    Originally posted by Tekdemon

However, I've almost drifted off doing a tight turn of an exit(well over the posted limit of course) on stock tires so I slammed the brakes to regain control(that ABS is handy),

slamming on brake while drifting. you're lucky your car didn't spin out further......

My craziest thing was going 115 mph during morning rush hour on a local interstate. Traffic finally gave me an out. I got around everyone and pulled into the left lane. It WAS a wide open lane...oh yeah, MORNING RUSH HOUR! As soon as I dropped into 5th a beamer pulled out in front of me about a 1/2 mile up the road. I quickly applied firm pressure to slow down, but there was no lane to move into while I was still going 90mph. I guess the other driver at least sped up to 80 mph so it worked out. Not the smartest thing I ever did.

other than what im about to say...ive never done anything stupid with my si....its my frst car...and im greatful to have it...

on with the story....i hit 125 keeping up with my buddys 97 ITR...at 2am on an half full express way...swerving in and outta traffic...

1.) Backed into a bascart at my work very and slightly cracked some paint on my back bumper (cant really tell)

2.) Cut a few people off rather badly (my fault for not paying attention)

3.)Got hit by a golf ball that dented my drivers door. While driving past a range. I blame my bad timeing LOL :)

4.) my front tires have wayyyy to much wear because I drive obnoxiously "sometimes". My fiancee says "most times"

Wait you wanted the most stupid.

I'll go with number one. Because I knew the basket was there. I noted it location and decided I would just pull out forward as there was no one in front of my car. So I got in,looked thru some paper work...bills really. Then I promptly put the car into reverse and plowed into it. LOL I'm a dum dum.

1) Pothole... damn those kill 18s wit small tires. Dented 1 rim
    2) Curb... damn those kill 18s wit small tires. Scratched 2 rims
    3) 130 in light traffic
    4) Accidental burn out infront of a diner with 3 cops standing outside. (got outta that ticket, i was a new stick driver at the time ;) )
    5) Only got 35% tint on my windows :'(

O btw anyone know any good places i can send my Racing Hart Painted CR 18s too that can repair them cheap? 1 Scratched pretty bad. 1 other wit a small scratch and a ding to go wit it. :'(

1. 1 week old, forgot parking brake rolled back into a pos 95 ford ranger, had to give the stupid bastard $300 to shut him up... small dent in my rear bumper and some paint scraped off.....

2. hit 123MPH on my way to vegas on my ep's first road trip...

3. grinded from 1st to 2nd.....

4. grinded from 2nd to 3rd twice in one day( me=stoned)

5. Stalled trying to go very slowly over a very narrow/steep speed bump at the mall(block of Orange)..... (stoned again)

That was a major stoner move....

-didnt noticed a blown tire in the rear and went on for 5 miles on the freeway until when i exit, hit the curb: damage 2 rims, front bumper, 1 head lamp, left fender, and impact bar = $5000

-some ~95 eclipse tail gated me on a street road. i followed him on to the freeway and raced him and won...wasnt happy so i slowed down and raced him again, won..still wasnt happy so 2 more times until he exit the freeway

toymachne
    backed into a corvette stingray in coronado trying to parallel park :(

smashed it into a pole at the top of first or middle of second (i dont remember) while i was trying to show off the "vtec power" to a friend (who was riding shotgun)... IN MY HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT...:D ...4gz worth of damage (hood, headlight, fender, bumper)... a EXACTLY a month into my lease.:D

shez all better now...and now that i actually KNOW my car... i can handle thingz better... man i was a dumbass (BTW Friday September 13th 2002...)

-Mike

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information