Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Glad to see this Thread is still around

Ive only had a couple of stupid moments.

Less than a month after I got my Hatch I was backing it into my driveway. I had just finished washing both the rides and had my accord parked half on half off the driveway. I wasnt paying attention and thought to myself "the EP goes on the right side of the driveway" and BAM, I smack the front drivers corner of the Accord with the passenger side of the rear bumper. Cracked the Accords paint a little and put a chip above the exhaust on the Civic. Worst part about it my wife saw me do it and still gives me crap about me being the first one to scratch it.

I had the sunroof slightly open on the way home one night and forgot to close it. I go out the next morning and the morning dew and slight sprinkle left a wetness on the interior. had to air it out to get rid of the musty smell.

Scott

Putting on a set of Bald summer tires to take my EP3 to the track...

Big mistake car handled okay until the tires warmed up then the rear end kept coming out bah spun out like two times and then parked it!

Cuz I put them on my original rims that weekend cost me like $100 to put on and take off the shitty ass tires...

That night also ended with some frigging drunk ass old man clipping the side of my EP at like 3 am >_
    Now I running on 4 R Compounds.... no more spinning just running around the track on rails :p That and I have them mounted on another set of rims :angel:
    Last edited by bensa; 10-05-2003 at 12:18 AM.

ephatch member
    forgot it was in third (not first) and stalled it trying to show up a new rx8... all i heard was them laughing and me crying..
    :(

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information