Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    joshua

Talking dyno on hks hi power cat back, aem cai, dc sport headers, hondata

I will be dynoing my car this weekend on sunday at church automotive in torrance hope to see big numbers at the wheels i will update everyone to let them no what i make to the wheels what do u guys think i will make to the wheels.:D :D :D :D

My guess would be 160ish whp.

joshua

Talking

yeah thats what i was thinking:p

good luck on ur 3's i was thinking the same around 160 but hopefully more... since ur car seems to run really well... good luck update ASAP i wanna c #'s thanks

I really would like to know what you get out of your setup. I'm still debating whether I should get Hondata for my car or not. So which version of the flashe did you programmed in your ECU. Is that a new version of Flash for Si with I/H/E setup or same program that they released while ago.

Good luck with your dyno. BTW, Do you have numbers for Church Automotive and how much do they charge you for the dyno?

Thanks

joshua

Talking

I GOT A THE NEW FLASHED PROGRAM AT LEAST THATS WHAT THEY TOLD ME AND WHAT EVER FLAS IT IS IT IS WORTH IT FOR THE MONEY I GURANTEE I CAN GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH A WRX THEY GET ABOUT 160 TO THE WHEELS BUT ANYWAYS IT COST ABOUT $75 FOR A HALF HOUR BUT I WILL HAVE NUMBERS ON MONDAY WILL UPDATE FOR EVERYONE.

joshua

Talking

ok cool i will ask and let you know what i get at the wheels hopefully i will be right there as well.:D

My car is also on their records. My best was 158 with aem cai, dc header, and a crush bent 2.25 b-pipe.

My car is also on their records. My best was 158 with aem cai, dc header, and a crush bent 2.25 b-pipe.My car is also on their records. My best was 158 with aem cai, dc header, and a crush bent 2.25 b-pipe.v
    Hey EP3GUY, do you have Hondata Flash with I/H/E setup or just I/H/E. I thought Si with I/H/E makes close to 155 already. I'm just trying to see how much of HP & TQ gain from Hondata flash.

BTW, do you have any dyno chart that you can share with us.
    Thanks

joshua
    well guys it looked ok to me i got 165whp he said that is like 195 hp overall and i got 130lbs of torque. Looks good to me and in about 2-3 months i am going to go back because i will be getting my supercharger from jackson racing which i should put down like 230hp to the wheels which would put me in the mid 13 second bracket at least thats what shawn said. By the way his comment to me was that there has been alot of rummor going around about the k series engines that all these b series guys saying that the k series cant hang. Well he told me that k series engines are starting to make b series engines look like d series and he doesnt even have a k series. He showed me a dyno of an all motor type s engine making 268hp to the wheeels. Another thing he said about my car is that i make way more torque then the type s does he said like around 20lbs of torque all the way up to 5500 then the type s torque gets higher but he said if i would to race a type s i would launch on him hard and it would be hard for him to catch up.:D :D :D :D :D

Sounds good man!! Did you already order a JR supercharger? How much was it? I didn't know they where out to order yet. I want one so bad. With what you have now, a JRSC, and the upgraded boost kit for the JRSC I don't see why you wouldn't be in the 250-260 whp range. Keep us updated please!!!!!

Originally posted by Jodster
    Did you already order a JR supercharger? How much was it? I didn't know they where out to order yet. I want one so bad.
    Si CARB legal kit isn't coming out till end of July or August. The race version for the Si is sometime afterward along with the boost upgrade. As for the RSX Type S it comes out in a couple weeks (Mid June-Early July). All this according to Jackson Racing when I called a couple days ago.

Furthermore, I talked to Hondata about getting the flash and asked about if it would work with the S/C. The guy didn't know if the current flash would work with the S/C and on top of that he didn't know that the "Race" version of the JR supercharger was going to include the Hondata flash. Apparently, Jackson Racing and Hondata haven't worked out a deal yet for the Si.:(

nice!

can u post the sheet, i'd like to see the tq and hp curve

i think i needed to see this thread. i totally hated hondata but those numbers are impressive. i'd like to see all your dynos and compare them to somone's ihe dyno before i become a full believer though.
    Last edited by 02SilverSiHB; 06-27-2003 at 12:57 PM.

Joshua, any times yet?.... u should be arounf 15.0 and maybe brake into the 14s..:)
    Last edited by 02SilverSiHB; 06-27-2003 at 12:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information