Close

SiCivic2k2

Which springs/coilovers for my car?

Okay, I know this has been discussed probably a thousand times, but I finally saved up a little money and I'm ready to drop this 4x4. There are Eibach, Sprint, H&R, Neuspeed and what other brands? I'm looking for about a 2" drop on stock rims. I'll be replacing the tires with some lower profile Kumho's. I think the Sprint springs are the cheapest for a 2" drop, am I right? Where can I order these? Thanks for any info. guys.

Get ground control coilovers. My ride is smooth, comfortable, yet reponsive at about a 2.5" drop. ANNNNNND...you can adjust the height to your own liking!

SiCivic2k2
    Thanks for the response. How much are the GC's?
    and where can I order them?

Originally posted by SiCivic2k2
    Thanks for the response. How much are the GC's?
    and where can I order them?
    I got mine for 300ish fron tornactive.com. Tell Rob over there that cleanblacksi02, one of the ephatch moderators, sent you his way. Then maybe he'll cut me even better deals. :D

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02

I got mine for 300ish fron tornactive.com. Tell Rob over there that cleanblacksi02, one of the ephatch moderators, sent you his way. Then maybe he'll cut me even better deals. :D
    I just checked their website. Price was $339. Thats like regular price. Rite??

Originally posted by RacingCivicSi02

I just checked their website. Price was $339. Thats like regular price. Rite??
    Yep....if you're buying other things I'm sure he'll work with you a little on the price.

ephatch member
    whats the difference between in the tein coilover set and the groundcontrol because the groundcontrols are $339 and the teins are over $1100? i know the tein give you a 3" inch drop and the groundcontrol give a 2.5" but that cant be the only difference can it?

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    Originally posted by JaycivicSi
    whats the difference between in the tein coilover set and the groundcontrol because the groundcontrols are $339 and the teins are over $1100? i know the tein give you a 3" inch drop and the groundcontrol give a 2.5" but that cant be the only difference can it?
    Well Tein is the Complete coilover system. And ground control is juss the coil over sleeves.

Thread Information