Close

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathryn's Si

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    is this the mugen wing? if so how much where do you get it?

eric

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    Nice ride. Looks sweet.

ephatch member
    Sweet ride can you take some close ups of your stereo system?

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    Amazing EP Kathryn! I wonder if you like Momo and Injen...:D

I'm starting to like the D3 D kit more after seeing it on a black hatch. Your ride is looking real good. Keep it up.

yeah that's the mugen replica

just wanna say nice ride. you should definitely get the showstoppers car of the month and the whopping 50 bucks that comes with it. I'm not trying to rag on anybody but its a total change from all the pictures of stock civics people put up. Honestly your car is one of the nicest ep I've seen (looks wise). as for the sponsors, all I gotta say is they must be shelling out some crazy loot for you to be able to do all those great mods to your car, or maybe I should go into real estate =)
    if you get some engine mods you'll be able to avoid the moniker of all show no go and please keep us posted with update pics of your car.

Again thank you for the compliments...I'm just glad there are some others out there with an EP, otherwise I would feel all alone:(

I'd love to see your car in person some day, let us ATL peeps know when the next show you'll be at is. By the way girl racers do kick ass! I have a couple friends (girls) that race, I'm trying to get my girlfriend into it but all she likes is that pink car from 2fast 2 furious. lol, there may not be any hope for her in that dept. ;)

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    [i] I'm not trying to rag on anybody but its a total change from all the pictures of stock civics people put up. Honestly your car is one of the nicest ep I've seen (looks wise). [/B]
    Thats cause no1 has sponsors for our car! :)

or its hard to get them, i only got 1, dont know where to go to get anyothers

ssvr6
    It's not really about the car as much as it is about your previous work and or the way you sell yourself.

I'm sure I could pick up a few sponsors here and there with a well laid out presentation and good intentions.

Steve

Ok, so heres the deal on sponsors...

Getting a sponsorship is fairly easy (if you have the right tools) Basically you need to write a car resume (mods, list of shows, appearances made, trophys won, future plans, pics)...that is the hardest part. Next look through a couple of mags and write down the phone #'s, fax #'s and go to their website to get e-mail addy's. Then send out e-mails, make calls, send fax's do anythinga nd everything until they call you or write you back. And some will honestly not get it the first time, so DO send it again. The hardest part is getting a name of someone in the sponsorship dept... (this is where the people skills come in)..ask the receptionist for a name or ext..this works wonders!

Once you get in contact with em, just sell yourself..make it sound like you have one of the biggest and baddest cars around (and if you have an EP, you know it's true ;)) Just be cofident, noy cocky and tell them what a great market they are missing out on in you area (not a good idea for cali residents)..lol..just be yourself, but work it like you can be an asset to them. Some will not be able to offer full sponsorships, but partial's instead..these are also very useful, its bettre nothing right?..or paying retail!

As for my sponsors...I have been in this industry for about 4 years and I have my own contacts and all of them know me by my first car (00 Si), so some of mine transferred to the new ride. The easiest thing to do is to go to shows and talk to the reps in the booths, they should atleast be able to give you name or a bus. card. Trust me, they will not come to you, so don't sit around waiting, you must go ask them! Just be professional, courteous, but be confident, tell them how great the new EP's are selling and how you can help market their product to all the other EP owners...hopefully this will answer all your qustions!
    :p

^^I like this girl ;)

Kathryn,

I would ask you to marry me, but I don't think my girl wouldn't appreciate that. On the other hand I would like to say that you have one of the nicest EP I've seen. I was Thinking about buying that cf kit, but I am going with the Buddy Club 3 kit. Hope you do get the ride of the month for June.......

I will be moving to the ATL by the end of the year hopefully we can meet up, I would like to see that ride in person....

Keep up the good work, and thanks for the info on getting sponsored.

Danny

Nice ride, and I thought I have seen you before (Polk ads). So what you doing this weekend?:D

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information