Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    ephatch member

MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust Sound Clip

Thumbs up

Really nice tone! It sounds a lot like my Comptech.

sounds good .who sells them?

Check out this price for the magnaflow for civic si.:D
    http://shop.ivalueinternet.com/bigex...uct_id/541.htm
    319.05 is not bad for a cat back

ephatch member
    I know I got a MangaFlow muffler and I think it sounds great. I think this my be my next exhaust. Cant beat it for the price.

There were a few posted on ebay for $301 shipped.

ephatch member
    Hey si02, do you have the full cat-back system or just the muffler for your car? I'm asking because Ive ordered the cat-back system for my 03 si and havn't gotten it yet. I called magnaflow and they said they were making them now, but wouldn't be ready to ship for a couple weeks. This was a couple weeks ago so Im just wondering if they are out yet. Sorry for the long question and explanation, but Im just curious. Thanks alot. By the way I had a Magnaflow cat-back system on my '97 civic and I loved it. I can't wait to get the new one for my si. If they make one for any of your cars I highly recommend them. For the price you can't beat it. Fully stainless steel, mandrel bent, lifetime warranty etc.

Originally posted by trabadoo22
    Hey si02, do you have the full cat-back system or just the muffler for your car? I'm asking because Ive ordered the cat-back system for my 03 si and havn't gotten it yet. I called magnaflow and they said they were making them now, but wouldn't be ready to ship for a couple weeks. This was a couple weeks ago so Im just wondering if they are out yet. Sorry for the long question and explanation, but Im just curious. Thanks alot. By the way I had a Magnaflow cat-back system on my '97 civic and I loved it. I can't wait to get the new one for my si. If they make one for any of your cars I highly recommend them. For the price you can't beat it. Fully stainless steel, mandrel bent, lifetime warranty etc.
    try calling them again... i know they are making a new cat-back because my car was used by their r&d center in rancho santa margarita, ca as the test fit car. i'm not expecting a call from them for final fitting until at least the first or second week in july.

i think they originally designed a system and then redesigned it. you may want to ask which one you ordered and are getting... i'm eagerly awaiting mine too....

ephatch member
    Ok, thanks for the info. That would suck if it wont be released until July or longer, but oh well, it's worth it. Last time I called them was a couple weeks ago and they said it might be ready in 2 weeks, but I've called a few times each time getting different answers. The company that I ordered it from is going to contact me when it arrives in stock so it doesn't really matter too much. I just want the thing to get here. The one I'm supposed to get is the system with the 4" single tip muffler, 15757 on their site.

Originally posted by trabadoo22
    Ok, thanks for the info. That would suck if it wont be released until July or longer, but oh well, it's worth it. Last time I called them was a couple weeks ago and they said it might be ready in 2 weeks, but I've called a few times each time getting different answers. The company that I ordered it from is going to contact me when it arrives in stock so it doesn't really matter too much. I just want the thing to get here. The one I'm supposed to get is the system with the 4" single tip muffler, 15757 on their site.
    i think that's the old one... i think they stopped making it and it is being replaced with the new one (my best guess is that it will be dual tip, 5x8 muffler, with a 4" round resonator and 2.25" pipe). it sounded awesome and showed mid-high single digit gains on the dyno. the muffler looked something like the 14805 street series stainless off their web site...

ephatch member
    Sweet. Thanks for all the info.

ephatch member
    I just got the muffler I was planning on ordering the 15757 one but I guess I'll have to wait now. I was telling my buddy they should make a dual tip one so it's good to hear that they are.

woohoo! i just got the call from magnaflow and it looks like they are ready for me to come back in for the final fitting. if all goes well i'll have my new catback system on tomorrow.

more news tomorrow! expect dual tip, though...

possibly like this:

ephatch member
    I hope its dual tip it looks mean. Try to find out when they are going to be ready to ship. I want one now.:D

That exhaust has a great sound! I've been so turned off by other Hondas here in down buzzing up and down the street I was determined not to put a new exhaust on my Si. I might just have to reconsider. :)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information