Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I just called and placed my order. They said I should have it by next Thursday. :D

ephatch member
    Just ordered mine cant wait.

ephatch member
    Yep, I just received an email from them saying it is ready to ship. I can't wait to get it.

honestly the hks hipower sounds alot nicer then that, when you let off the throttle with it it sort of girls down a bit, sounds alot cooler

ephatch member
    HKS cost alot more than 322.85 shipped. For the price you can't beat it. Also the whole system is stainless steel not just the muffler. Is HKS that way too?

very nice looking exhaust . dual tips.

that exhaust is nice and it's got the stock lookin. is the hotexhasut.com trustworthy??? bcuz i might buy it from them, but i dont' wanna get any online hassle..

for 322.. it's really cheap compare to ppl who spent $100+ on mid pipe that is not even stainless steel.

ephatch member
    I ordered from them about a month ago. In the meen time, they emailed me saying that the exhaust was not ready yet, which wasn't their fault, Magnaflow had some final adjustments to make,and said they would contact me either through email or phone when it was ready to ship. As eager as I am to get the exhaust system I called a few times to see how the system was coming and instead of just giving me a bullshit guess they contacted Magnaflow each time to see how they were doing. Very nice people it seems. The other day I got an email from them appologizing for the delay from Magnaflow and asked if I would still like to proceed with my order. Most places would've charged my credit card the day I ordered, but they seem to only charge it when the product ships which is pretty cool I think. Their are some companies that may give you the run around or possibly even try to rip you off, but from my exsperience so far I highly doubt they are one of them.

Dayum! :D Very nice exhaust! I betta wait till i have cash tho, and so i can get reports from all of you... it sure looks great! I wanna hear it in person now...

Damn! That looks super nice. I love the dual-tip look.

I've really been considering the Borla, but I think I have another contender. :D

So, you say that it is pretty loud inside. Do you think you might be able to get any sound clips while your driving. That would be great if you could.

Shu Shu retarded flu oogy-boogy's Avatar
    FYI.......I'm trying to get a hold of the guy on E-bay who's selling the single tips to see if he'd care to offer us a group buy on the new version.......I'll keep you guys posted!
    Mel

Shu Shu retarded flu oogy-boogy's Avatar
    FYI.......I'm trying to get a hold of the guy on E-bay who's selling the single tips to see if he'd care to offer us a group buy on the new version.......I'll keep you guys posted!
    Mel

Originally posted by AkronSi
    Damn! That looks super nice. I love the dual-tip look.

I've really been considering the Borla, but I think I have another contender. :D

So, you say that it is pretty loud inside. Do you think you might be able to get any sound clips while your driving. That would be great if you could.
    i'd like to but i don't have a digital video camera.

in any case, it's mellowing a little (the loud range is from 3000 to 3800 rpm now). i'm supposed to wait 1000 miles to let it mellow but i think i'm just gonna dynamat the floor and sides over the entire area behind the front seats (is $260 installed a fair price?). i'm also gonna remove the rear section and rubber undercoat the bottom of the car too. the exhaust is worth the extra work... it sounds great!

ps: my kids say that i'm just old (40) and that it's not that bad...

ephatch member
    $260 installed for that area is a good price. I'de have to know how many square ft. it is to really know for sure though. It also depends if it's the dynamat extreme or not. Don't get any other stuff from them or else it sucks, doesn't stick worth crap. I used to be into car audio alot before I got my new car and used that stuff all the time. Anyways there are alot of so called generic sound deadeners that work just as good as dynamat extreme. I've used all kinds of dynamat before, for the price it's way too exspensive. I bought this stuff called raammat and it's just as good as dynamat extreme if not better. It's a little easier to work with. You can get a roll of raammat, 60 sq. ft for $100 shipped at http://www.raamaudio.com/. Where as that much dynamat extreme usually sells for $250- $300. If you don't plan on doing it yourself though then I would just qo with the deal for the dynamat. It's easy to install, it's just kind of time consuming. For the magnaflow exhaust, I had one on my old civic before I sold it and compared to other exhaust systems it was deffinitly on the quiet side. With the new design it may be different though. I should have it installed by this weekend so I'll let everyone know what I think.

ephatch member
    Called HottExhaust.com to check the status of my catback and they said it should be here on Thursday. It is the dual tip kind like glw's and the part number is the same. When I ordered I gave them them link to this page and when I spoke to the operator he was aware of ephatch.com so maybe an attemp at a group buy could be researched, but then again 322 shipped is a deal itself.....;) I was told to let them know what I think when its installed and after its broken in. Hopefully I can get it put on Friday. Well see.....:D

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information