Close

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    nikkotyper
    Originally posted by MPgrunt81
    Again, I would really like to hear some HP numbers. This is more important to me than sound or looks. (although I'm not into loud exhaust). Thanks.
    Sure. I might be interested. However, I need some empirical verifiable data (ie. dyno chart.)

ok im still in i it this fri that the orders have to be in man are we gona have 10 people ill be blown if we dont

MPgrunt81
    SHOW ME THE DYNO!!!.. I think it would really help your cause if you (or the person we're dealing with) gave us a dyno. Go is more important than show.

i dont have a dyno but exhoust is pretty much an exhoust give or take 1 or 2 hp there is no huge jump in any one exhoust

drpimp there is no way to get any kinda od small extention on the end date or is it set in stone???ill be blown if we dont get 10 peeps

DrPimpSiR
    How many do we have now?

MPgrunt81
    Originally posted by 2k2civicSi
    i dont have a dyno but exhoust is pretty much an exhoust give or take 1 or 2 hp there is no huge jump in any one exhoust
    To some people one or two HP will make the difference on wether or not they buy that exhaust. What is the purpose to buy an exhaust? For me it is HP. So if a company won't show me the dyno results then I start to wonder about the product. Do you expect me to believe that this company has not dyno'ed their exhaust. I bet they have. Obviously the results were'nt that great otherwise I would have been shown a dyno. So what this is telling me that looks and sound are more important than power gains to said company. Count me out.

we have 4 can he extend the dead line by like a week
    maybe???
    has any one placed there order
    im gona call first thing tomarrow

jesus christ any one gonna respond to the dyno chart? seems everyones dancing around it. I emailed the guy about some concerns of mine with the product and have had no reply theres no way that i will even consider buying it until questions are answered about the product and its HP potential if im gonna spend 600 canadian to get it and it lacks power worse yet degrads stock hp (which is damn very possible) i would much rather wait till the spring and get an apex'i or greddy system which have proven potential. So guys don't get suckered in to this deadline thing.............. WAIT till you get the answers your looking for

and 1 to 2 hp is huge for a car that only has about 160 to the fly wheel. BTW no exhausts you can't compare u could throw on a ractive exhaust on your car and it would look cool. But how cool would you feel saying "yah dude i got a ractive can thats making ton's of noise and stealing all my hp, right on" Sorry when it comes to performance products i get only the best.

ttt

I'm rethinking getting it after all. Dyno results and sounds clips are important! Also, according to the new Honda Tuning Mag we have pretty good exhaust and only about 6 hp max (3 hp average) can be gained from a cat-back exhaust. Of course, that was on a K20A2/RSX engine but more than likely very close to what ours would be.

ephatch member
    I'm down for this buy...but only if we can get 10 and its not looking too good. See if they will let us slide if we can get other people to purchase exhausts for other cars. PM me if you can still get the deal.

ephatch member
    I'm still in assuming it goes through.

MadMax
    Also, according to the new Honda Tuning Mag we have pretty good exhaust and only about 6 hp max (3 hp average) can be gained from a cat-back exhaust. Of course, that was on a K20A2/RSX engine but more than likely very close to what ours would be.
    The RSX-S is a different engine and different exhaust. The stock mid-pipe is 2" and I think the muffler is fairly decent.

From what I've heard, the civic has a very skinny mid-pipe and a decent muffler.
    And, from personal experience, I know the base RSX has a 1.75" mid-pipe and a very quiet/restrictive muffler.
    Magnaflow advertises +8 hp and +10 tq with their RSX cat-back. The advertised numbers are lower for Magnaflow's RSX TypeS cat-back because there is less room for improvement.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information