Close

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    so we have 5 to go right?

DrPimpSiR
    I don't think this group-buy is going to go on. If you seriously want a system PM me, and I'll give you info about a deal on them.
    Dyno or not it's still a quality piece.

I'm going to call and order mine tomorrow. Thanks for the e-mail DrPimp. I think I'm getting a killer deal on this exhaust. Especially considering I'm only paying $450 Canadian. It would cost me $300 just for a mandrel bent midpipe. So all in all...I consider this a bargain!

i just called to order mine the dude was really cool

2k2civicSi,
    Which one are you getting? The single tip catback exhaust? or the Dual tipped exhaust?

I'm definately getting the single tipped one! Woohoo!!!

ephatch member
    Woohoo, just called to order mine. Ordered the dual muffler full cat-back!

Now I just have to tell the wife! It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!:)
    Last edited by SpacemanSpiff; 08-29-2002 at 11:06 AM.

I just ordered mine too!!!! I can't friggin wait to slap that baby on!! It's gonna sound MEAN! Finally!!!

i got the 4.5in stubby i woulda got the twin but i dont like the trumpit tip look

Unhappy

I was out of town and missed the deadline. I'm going to call on Monday (holiday) or Tuesday and see if I can still get the same deal. I'll let you all know if it still is available!

has any one goten theres yet my crossed the border of us canada on sat is should be here soon cant wait!!!

When I ordered mine, they said it'd be about 1 and a half weeks. This wait is gonna kill me!
    I have a question about installation though. Maybe somebody can enlighten me. Are there going to be any sensors I'm going to have to move or re-attach?

Should not be any sensors or connections that you have to remove or alter. It will bolt up behind the cat. and replace the pipe and muffler, nothing else.

DrPimpSiR
    I got mine installed on Friday!!! Sorry it was the long weekend...
    I took the 4.5" tip, full cat-back - cool look with excellent sound!
    I too wanted the dual, but for me it was too aggressive, not overpowering, but just THERE. (I don't want to say that I'm getting old, but...)
    It can be very mellow and almost seem like stock when you baby the throttle, but under full load it roars like a grizzly. Actual throttle response is super tight now, there is no stumble when I 'blip' the throttle from idle anymore. The car seems to be more powerful now, I'll have to get to a dyno sometime. Does anyone know where there is one in Ontario?
    I post pics when I get the loan of a digi again.

SWEET!!! Man I can't wait to get mine on!! DrPimp, what other mods do you have? Air intake? headers? Just curious what I should expect from JUST the exhaust. CAI will be my next step.

*edit* sorry just read your signiture. I see that you have the intake too. SHIT man I'm jonesin!! I'm assuming the headers will be next for you??? Hurry with those pics!

yeah cant wait to see the pics smooth when you get your witch will prolly be before me being that your in canada tell me how the install goes assuming your doing it

drpimp does it look like the tip clears the bumper far enuf not to melt it from the heat i had the problom from a greddy evo on my teg but i didnt use the greddy hangers

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information