Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by chakra71
    ..... and stealth driving techniques.
    That's the best defense, really. But, the comment about the i-VTEC stickers is making me think about taking them off too, as much as I like them.

I'm not worried about cops seeing the Si badges -- they're pretty small.

remote cousin of ae86 tony speed's Avatar
    Originally posted by 02nighthawksivi
    -the mention of "ricer goodies", "suped up". Also not words used by professional.

Knowledge. [/B]
    sometimes i wish these japanese car haters would choke on a piston

TexMex @ b3st
    Well I wouldn't doubt the report came from a cop. Honestly, most of them aren't that bright and it certainly sounds like they are giving a speech on the consequences of reckless driving. But suped up?! The car looks completely stock (as it has been pointed out) and I don't see any stickers either! Hell if it weren't for the fact that there are pictures I'd call BS if someone tried to tell me a rail actually went through the front of the car and came out the back. That's crazy I really don't like how cops can be so stereotypical though. The first time I'm picked out because of my stickers is the same day they come off, regardless of how my car looks.

Re: Cops

Originally posted by Steve02Si
    Funny, I was just about to start a thread about cops...
    I've been noticing alot lately that they're worse drivers than pretty much anyone else. I just had one completely cut me off. I was cruising down the road doing the speed limit, he comes out of a side street, turns right onto the road I'm on, and I would have hit him if I didnt slam my brakes on. Not only that, but if I was 3 seconds ahead, he probably would have driven right into me because it looked like he wasnt looking at all. Recently, I've seen more cops throwing on their lights/sirens just to blow red lights than I can count. I think that at least half of them are either on a power trip, pissed because they're on traffic duty, or are just driving enthusiasts who are misusing an opportunity to drive wrecklessly.
    Wow the cops in your area turn the lights and siren on to run red lights. Cops around here just go right through them. I have had several near accidents with cops b/c they were running red lights. I got pulled over by one that almost hit me on fri. He told me that I should look were I'm going, and I laughed and told him that next time he should wait for the light to turn green before he goes. He kept me there for 20 min checking my car to make sure it wasn't stolen, that my lic wasn't suspended. He searched my car in and out looking for something to bust my balls with. Couldn't find anything. Some cops are real assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Cops

Originally posted by dannysi

Wow the cops in your area turn the lights and siren on to run red lights. Cops around here just go right through them. I have had several near accidents with cops b/c they were running red lights. I got pulled over by one that almost hit me on fri. He told me that I should look were I'm going, and I laughed and told him that next time he should wait for the light to turn green before he goes. He kept me there for 20 min checking my car to make sure it wasn't stolen, that my lic wasn't suspended. He searched my car in and out looking for something to bust my balls with. Couldn't find anything. Some cops are real assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that sucks man, the worst encounter ive ever had with an asshole cop is one that pulled me over cuz of my car and then couldnt find a reason to give me a ticket except a front license plate. bastard.

I got a ticket for "cutting off a cop" once. He was doing damn near 80 on a 35 street . When i merged out of the parking lot an onto the street it was clear but he damn near ran into me cus his ass was SPEEDING. So he pulled me over and told me i wasnt payin attention blah blah . I wanted to tell him that if he wasnt doin 2x the speed limit then it wouldnt have seemed like i cut him off. Dick heads.

inside the big machine chakra71's Avatar
    I found another pic of the car... not sure who put the circle and words on it, but on the rear window you can see a smallish sticker

big time rice here. watch out!

i saved the pics off the buick forum, here yall go

btw, the sticker says RECARO...

[SIZE=4]WARNING *BLOOD IN THE NEXT PICTURE!!!!*[/SIZE

]

TexMex @ b3st
    Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else like there's a big spoiler hanging off the back of the car?

damn...that hurts..but where r the Own3D pics?

Originally posted by TheMutt
    Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else like there's a big spoiler hanging off the back of the car?
    It's just you... ;)

That's actually the hatch, which got pushed up by the guardrail.

Yes, the guardrail made it all the way through the car. Not something that the NHTSA requires for testing, I believe.

Talk about "corners like it's on rails".. ugh...

TexMex @ b3st
    Oh it's just the hatch :D
    That's nice to know. Car is in pieces, but at least it didn't have a wing. O_o

inside the big machine chakra71's Avatar
    Oh it's just the hatch
    That's nice to know. Car is in pieces, but at least it didn't have a wing. O_o
    -------------------------------------

rofl

it looks like the rail came out where the steering wheel was... i wonder if the driver made it out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information