Close

need some exhause help!

im trying to find the right exhaust for my ep, ive listened to the clip on the site and i like the HKS but i was thinking greddy too. has anyone herd a greddy EVO on our car before? what would be the best exhaust for me?

Re: need some exhause help!

Originally posted by civSI02
    im trying to find the right exhaust for my ep, ive listened to the clip on the site and i like the HKS but i was thinking greddy too. has anyone herd a greddy EVO on our car before? what would be the best exhaust for me?
    Yes I have heard it, along on many other cars. The EVO sounds deep, only thing that bothers me is that it is worshiped by the ricers (kinda why I joke about it being the Exhaust king of the Ricers). You will be pleased with the HKS, don't forget to check out different brands like Magnaflow, Skunk2, Tanabe, etc. You really can't go wrong with any of the exhausts. Check out here for some more ideas...
    http://www.optauto.com/webstore/prod...3000&last=3000

When you find one you like call Chuck or Rocky at showstoppersusa, they usually have great prices, and alot of us here use them when we buy products.

hey thanks for the info. i think i might be going with the HKS, does that place have aem short ram intakes for a 02 si also?

one more question, what about comptech exhause herd anything good about those?

Originally posted by civSI02
    one more question, what about comptech exhause herd anything good about those?
    I have heard that it is nice, Magnaflow would be the cheapest I think, and fellow Ep's who have it are very happy. The Comptech doesn't seem to be very popular (could be cause of price). Yeah just give showstoppers a call, and tell them what you are looking for. They can also help you, and they know what sells.

Thread Information