Close

ephatch member

anyone with 16's? if so what size drop?

I'm still deciding between wheels. One is 16" the other is 17". I've seen a pic of the white ep, which is the color I have with 17's with a 1" drop and it looks very good imo. I'de just like to know if anyone is running 16" wheels and if so what drop and tire size do you have. I'm thinking that with 16's I would have to drop my car more to look right which I don't want to do since I can't afford a camber kit right now. With the 17's I would get the pro-kit which I've heard doesn't really require a camber kit because of the moderate drop. So anyways thanks for any info reqarding my question above.

The drop shouldn't matter. Whether you go with 16's or 17's your going to have to get the right sized tire so the overall size is similar to the stock diameter.

Tire Size Calc.

ephatch member
    Ok thanks. I've looking for that link. I've seen it before but I couldn't find it again for some reason. Thanks.

i'm using 205/50/16 yoko avs es100 on a progress springs and tHe tire and rim diameter size is close to stock. Perfect drop for me not to low, not to high.

ephatch member
    Cool, thanks. I just ordered my wheels and tires today. I got 16" wheels with a 45mm offset with 205/50/16 tires. I think I'm going with Tein springs.

Thread Information