Close

View Poll Results: Have you removed any stickers/badges?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stock, Honda put em on, I'm not gonna take em off

105 40.08%
  • Side Stickers gone

66 25.19%
  • Stickers gone, and those badges are gone too

64 24.43%
  • Remove, no way! I'm adding stickers!

27 10.31%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by MrCivic03
    ya i just posted and i left it at the screen then i come back and three posts( i was like wtf) lol and i might be comin out to some meets ill be at nopi nat so hope to see some nice ep's there and thanks hondaman... btw i was in gainsville today at the lake. u live on the lake? well thanks again
    I'll be going to the NOPI Nationals. I live real close to Lake Lanier (North Hall area), but not on the lake...that's big $$$ real estate. ;) I'm sure a thread about an EP meet and rolling to the NOPI Nationals together will start up soon. I might just start it. See ya around!

lol....i know this is stupid...but to show my support of companies whos parts im using...i put them in the door jambs...that way...its not ricey..but im also greatful! lol
    Formerly known as Plainol2k2si

Originally posted by plainol2k2si
    lol....i know this is stupid...but to show my support of companies whos parts im using...i put them in the door jambs...that way...its not ricey..but im also greatful! lol
    Because paying for the product isn't enough?

These are my confessions Zero Three Si's Avatar
    Originally posted by HondaMan
    I'll be going to the NOPI Nationals. I live real close to Lake Lanier (North Hall area), but not on the lake...that's big $$$ real estate. ;) I'm sure a thread about an EP meet and rolling to the NOPI Nationals together will start up soon. I might just start it. See ya around!
    I was just in the Lake Lanier area about two weeks ago. My aunt lives in Cumming, GA. My brother in law lives in Snellville. He's part of a VW group down there called southern volks.

Originally posted by Zero Three Si
    I was just in the Lake Lanier area about two weeks ago. My aunt lives in Cumming, GA. My brother in law lives in Snellville. He's part of a VW group down there called southern volks.
    Coolness...I went to high school in Snellville and Cumming is just down 400 from my place. We'll have to meet up next time your in our neck of the woods. :)

Originally posted by HondaMan
    Coolness...I went to high school in Snellville and Cumming is just down 400 from my place. We'll have to meet up next time your in our neck of the woods. :)
    Coolness right back at 'cha. Man that write up you did on the springs install is kick a$$!

Originally posted by Zero Three Si
    Coolness right back at 'cha. Man that write up you did on the springs install is kick a$$!
    Thanks...I hope it has helped a few people. :)

I didn't think I'd like taking off the badges or stickers, but it's cleaner...well, I do still have my koni sticker and some other stuff, but you can't really see them too well

Damn your car is hottt....

It looks decent with no badges....I'll have to think about it for my car. Maybe I'll take off just the "civic" and leave the "si".

I'm tempted to take off my badges! It looked real good on my '89 Civic Si & looks real good on Mike's EP.

I took the ivtec stickers off last weekend along with the pesky dealer badge. I thought about taking the civic off, but I decided against it.
    And speaking of stickers, I just installed one of Adam's steering wheel stickers. It looks pretty good, but I accidentally stuck it a bit off center. Then again, that's why I bought three of em : ).

Originally posted by enecks
    I took the ivtec stickers off last weekend along with the pesky dealer badge. I thought about taking the civic off, but I decided against it.
    And speaking of stickers, I just installed one of Adam's steering wheel stickers. It looks pretty good, but I accidentally stuck it a bit off center. Then again, that's why I bought three of em : ).
    Post some pics of the steering wheel sticker...I've been meaning to order some of them.

opens the taps
    Whenever I see a car that has been de-stickered or de-badged the first thing that pops into my head is "...I wonder why the body shop did not replace the stickers...". Really, I think the car must have been in an accident.

The only reason I want to remove the Civic is to keep people guessing what model the car is.

i took off everything. i like how clean the car looks now. ive had a bunch of people (older people) ask me what it is. i say a civic and they have a surprised look on their face. i even had one old old lady ask to see the inside of my car because she wanted one.

here is my car all debadged

I'd completely debadge mine too, if that SiR emblem didn't look so badass! :smilem: Just removing the Civic emblem, helped clean up the back end a lot though.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information