Close

civic_R

Help on front upper strut braces

Hi I've just registered on this forum but have been looking on it for quite sometime, I am from the UK and own a Civic Type R and I am looking to get a Skunk2 front upper strut brace, i was wondering if anyone has one and has got any picture's of how it looks on the car, as I need to see if it will fit due to some differences in the engine bay. I have a Skunk2 exhaust on already and it's amazing but had seen some pics in the catalogue I recieved with it. Really want one now but need to find if it fits before getting one.

Any help would be appreciated, also some pics of my car with a few more additions are below:-

Cheers in advance

Carl

Love your ride. From looking at your engine bay, everything looks the same, except for the brake resovoir, I think that's what I'm looking at. Ours is on the opposite side. So I'd say you're good to go. The top of the strut housing looks identical.

ephatch member

strut bar

this one might work also because it goes around the resovoir tanks. i can't really tell if your tanks are set up like ours but on the other side. they look different.

Id check out the Neuspeed bar, it comes in polished and black, dramatically improves handling.

civic_R
    Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Do Neuspeed have a website at all ????

Also the one with the wide chrome brace on in the second picture is that the Mr.Alex one ??? as I know these fit as I have seen one on a UK car, looked nice although the bit that fixes to the struts was blue, would've liked it to have been red to match:D I'm fusy like that.

Do Skunk2 have one out for ur cars yet ????

Cheers

Carl

Hi, great to have you on board, mate.
    I don't think the neuspeed one will fit yours because of the brake fluid reservoir.

Thread Information