Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Cool Okay, here's some pics of a partially complete Fiber Images (D3) kit on my silver EP

Sorry I don't have the rest of the kit yet. Civicracer had a heck of a time finding a better way to ship the front lip and rear bumper, the shipping was more because of the rear bumpers size. Should be here some time this coming week.

Now, before I would have said I was going to paint the carbon fiber kit to match, but now I don't know, I kinda like what I'm seeing here...here's some pics, and vote on whether you think I should paint it or not...I don't care for the comment: "what's the point of getting carbon fiber if you're going to paint it" That has been said a million times, the point of carbon fiber is weight savings. My point of getting the kit is for looks. Sorry the car isn't exactly that clean. So do you guys think it would look ghetto driving around with a carbon fiber kit unpainted...meaning people might think..."hey, there's some moron with an unpainted kit! Freakin Ricer!"

Anyway, here we go:

shyt, something went wrong when I attached the image and tried making a poll, lets try this again

another image

and a couple more

Just with you having the sides on It looks damn good the way it is!! IMO. With a Carbon Fiber hood it will look sooooo good!!:p

Thanks for taking the pics man!! I can't wait to see the front and rear lips on. I'm going to get that kit!!

yeah, I know, the side skirts got me all excited, I can't wait for the rest of the kit!

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    Man your car gonna look pretty awesome when u get the front and the rear lip. and add a hood also. Have u thought about upgrading the size of your rims??

Is there anyway you could get a pic with the side of your EP in the sun with the CF lip kit on? I think a shot of the sun shinning on the CF would be a showstoppers worthy pic!!;)

Originally posted by RacingCivicSi02
    Man your car gonna look pretty awesome when u get the front and the rear lip. and add a hood also. Have u thought about upgrading the size of your rims??
    I don't want to go any bigger than 17's

Originally posted by Jodster
    Is there anyway you could get a pic with the side of your EP in the sun with the CF lip kit on? I think a shot of the sun shinning on the CF would be a showstoppers worthy pic!!;)
    I thought that first pic was good enough :D I'll see if I can get another. I just slap the side skirt on and it holds even with out the screws in...it's that well made for our car.

MDMAzn
    that looks tight as hell!! cant wait to see it with rest of the kit

Don't get me wrong, the pics look great. I just wanted to see a pic with the sun shinning on the side of your EP.

I'm very pleased to hear thats its made well. How many screws are needed to install? Are there any screws that need to go into the side? You know, the part of the sideskirt that is under you I-Vtec sticker?

Originally posted by Jodster
    Don't get me wrong, the pics look great. I just wanted to see a pic with the sun shinning on the side of your EP.

I'm very pleased to hear thats its made well. How many screws are needed to install? Are there any screws that need to go into the side? You know, the part of the sideskirt that is under you I-Vtec sticker?
    it's no problem, I think the sun is to much in the middle right now to get a good angle for more light, I tried, not sure if this is what you're looking for. It doesn't take any screws near the vtec sticker. Just in the front and rear, about two in front and three in the rear I think.

one more, as you can tell, I think the suns position is bad at the momment to get a direct shot with the sun hitting the side.

Thats man!! Yeah, that kit in now on my list of parts to buy!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information