Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Better Light Bulbs!

ok. i'm sick of our crap stock headlight bulbs. they are soooo sucky and they dont even light up jack at night... wut would be the best bulb replacement that'll actualy light up something...please any opinions would be grateful... and no bulbs over $50ea plz... more like $10 ea :) or 20 ea maybe.

using liteglow 55w bulbs...
    used for 2 years. still running good
    i paid 20...at target haha

I love my nokyas :D

wut model nokya? is it alot brighter? and how much? i want hid's, but those are mad expensive.

Originally posted by civic hatch boi
    wut model nokya? is it alot brighter? and how much? i want hid's, but those are mad expensive.
    I bought these about a year ago. They are a little brighter than stock. I sometimes have people flash me...I can't figure out why, they aren't that damn bright. I can take pics maybe tonight to show you guys how they look.

silverstars?
    Formerly known as Plainol2k2si

the sylvania silverstars are great.. ive had so many of those damn fake HID blue bulbs and these are great.. there bright and they dont have the ricey blue look when there not running..but i think there like 20 bux a piece at pep-boys.;)

I've been through many aftermarket light bulbs and I have finally come across one that I will stick to forever! SilverStars!!! They use stock wattage and will not fry your wires. I have also used Nokya for a while too. But they blew out to quick! Silverstars... The best for your money!

Yeah the Silverstars are great. I had PIAAs before and they were too purple for me. I picked up the Silverstars for 12 bucks each.

i want something bright, but still with some blue in it... no, not a full HID conversion... just the ricey blue look... ;) i just want it to look a lil like HID, not too much tho, cuz im dyin for better visibility...

Originally posted by Brettnyt
    i want something bright, but still with some blue in it... no, not a full HID conversion... just the ricey blue look... ;) i just want it to look a lil like HID, not too much tho, cuz im dyin for better visibility...
    Not all OEM HIDs are blueish. Bummers (BMW) are the ones that are notoriously blue. Audis are white though the new A4 is blueish. Mercedes and Lexus are in bet. old Audi white and BMW blue.

CreamedCone
    I used nokya and PIAA in the past and they looked nice, but didn't last for long and the PIAA's are just too expensive to be buying all the time, so I swapped to Silverstars soon after getting the EP and I think they are great.

ssvr6
    Does any local parts store carry the silverstars? If not, where can I get them cheap online?

Steve

Originally posted by hamproof

Not all OEM HIDs are blueish. Bummers (BMW) are the ones that are notoriously blue. Audis are white though the new A4 is blueish. Mercedes and Lexus are in bet. old Audi white and BMW blue.
    No no, audi's are blue from some angles... they change from different angles, but straight on they are white, that is true... Oh new A4, yeah, u r right... BMW, yes, very blue, my dad has em... so nice! mercedes and lexus are kinda bluish, more just really bright.... I want some blue color to my bright headlights... any suggestions?

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    I love my nokyas :D
    ;) I agree. Get them off ebay for $20.00 shipped.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information