Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    ssvr6
    Most likely a CM stage 4.

Steve

How many of you have experience with clutchmaster? I hated that damn thing. I had a stage 2 with pressure plate. It was on or off, and engaged terribly :(

wunluv
    Originally posted by MotorMatrix.com
    HMMM.... I could swear the girl with the turbo rsx is on here 2nd or 3rd motor.maybe she wasnt the 1st car turboed but i dont think she is on her 1st motor. I could be wrong though.
    Whats up everyone? I read this forum every now and then, but never felt the need to post untill now. First of all, I am Jean (please note spelling LOL). And I think I can help clear up this rumor since it is my car this guy is talking about. My car=one of Cybernation's 2 test cars BTW.

Mike, I have never met you before and I don't want any beef. I would just like to let everyone know the truth. I have been hearing these rumors for a couple months now and I'm not sure who dreamed up that information, but it is WAY off. I'm using the same motor I have been since my turbo has been installed. Same=1 motor, not 3. I had a problem early in the testing/development phase of the kit that was solved over a year ago. That is why my car is a TEST car, so any problems could be solved before the kit was released.

I beat on my car everyday and have been for over a year. I don't have ANY problems with the turbo kit. My only problem now is my shitty clutch. I have a new one waiting for me, will have it in by the end of the month hopefully.

There you have it, actuall facts not fabricated BS rumors. If anyone has any questions about my car feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability. I'm not on this forum a lot though so it may take me a while to respond.

;)
    Last edited by wunluv; 07-20-2003 at 10:48 AM.

Originally posted by REVwheels
    actually i did the math....its actually a decent number. @6psi i gained an extra 115 whp. then the clutch died. anyways...what clutch did they use...im in the market still.
    For stage II we use a Clutch Master Stage 4 Clutch and a Cybernation 8.5lb Fyl Wheel.

Originally posted by wunluv

Whats up everyone? I read this forum every now and then, but never felt the need to post untill now. First of all, I am Jean (please note spelling LOL). And I think I can help clear up this rumor since it is my car this guy is talking about. My car=one of Cybernation's 2 test cars BTW.

Mike, I have never met you before and I don't want any beef. I would just like to let everyone know the truth. I have been hearing these rumors for a couple months now and I'm not sure who dreamed up that information, but it is WAY off. I'm using the same motor I have been since my turbo has been installed. Same=1 motor, not 3. I had a problem early in the testing/development phase of the kit that was solved over a year ago. That is why my car is a TEST car, so any problems could be solved before the kit was released.

I beat on my car everyday and have been for over a year. I don't have ANY problems with the turbo kit. My only problem now is my shitty clutch. I have a new one waiting for me, will have it in by the end of the month hopefully.

There you have it, actuall facts not fabricated BS rumors. If anyone has any questions about my car feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability. I'm not on this forum a lot though so it may take me a while to respond.

;)
    Thanks for posting Jean!
    (sorry about the mis-spell on the name)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information