Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    battery....

for those who have not seen the set up...

MotoMatrix.com
    I guess both our cameras take pretty good pics. I hope you didnt mind me taking pics of your car. frank said it was ok. I saved the pic with the bumper off to show the gangster piping work. it looks really good. i cant wait for frank to come back so I can see what power he can get out of it!!

ssvr6
    Nice!

I'd like to get some new piping done for mine once I get the transmission redone. (Right now looks is not my primary concern.)

That kit is very well designed though.

Steve

Originally posted by MotoMatrix.com
    I guess both our cameras take pretty good pics. I hope you didnt mind me taking pics of your car. frank said it was ok. I saved the pic with the bumper off to show the gangster piping work. it looks really good. i cant wait for frank to come back so I can see what power he can get out of it!!
    im using...a sony dsc-f717..recently got it. anyways i dont mind anyone taking pix...just kinda ruined the surprise and hype i wanted outta it. haha...its cool.

Originally posted by ssvr6
    Nice!

I'd like to get some new piping done for mine once I get the transmission redone. (Right now looks is not my primary concern.)

That kit is very well designed though.

Steve
    yea...im working on the whole clutch ordeal now. looking for the right sponsor.

ssvr6
    Same here.

Steve

MotorMatrix.com
    Originally posted by REVwheels

im using...a sony dsc-f717..recently got it. anyways i dont mind anyone taking pix...just kinda ruined the surprise and hype i wanted outta it. haha...its cool.
    yeah , mine isnt as nice as the one i remember seeing in your hand now. mines a 3.3mp though. sorry to ruin the surprise. i thought i would hook you up with some pics.

With the SFP do you need a new bumper or modify the oem to fit that huge fmic behind it?

you trying to compensate for something with that massive fmic? j/k:D

MotorMatrix.com
    I will need to find out from SFP. I dont think you will need that bumper cause the intercooler core is only 3" but to get full exposure you will. that will be their stage 2 kit. the stage 1 has slightly smaller dimensions .

Originally posted by CSMsi311
    With the SFP do you need a new bumper or modify the oem to fit that huge fmic behind it?

you trying to compensate for something with that massive fmic? j/k:D
    with the SFP kit you will NOT need to modify anything with the bumper. my intercooler set up was an exception due to my bodykit. if you use the stock bumper...the kit comes with a spearco intercooler that fits the front bumper.

MotorMatrix.com
    what about on a stage 2 with XS intercooler you are running??

Originally posted by MotorMatrix.com
    what about on a stage 2 with XS intercooler you are running??
    dunno about the stage II kit yet...i think im still considered a stage I.

turbotech
    Cybernation has done nothing but put in hundreds of hours doing ground-breaking work on the K20. We were the first company to offer a working turbo kit and still the only one that offer a stage II K20 turbo kit with 350-400+whp. We have done enough research and are now confident we can put out a 1000+whp K20. Now that Hondata has a turbo ECU suddenly everybody is k20 turbo expert. Soon there will be stage I kits popping up all over the place. We also offer the Hondata ECU used on the revwheels car with our turbo kits but it is limited to the amount of boost you can run on it and it is still a beta unit.

It is getting difficult to read the forums and see people making up out right bs about our company. These allegations are being made my Motormatrix who is a reseller for SFP and Rev Hard. There is no evidence to support these claims only hear say. Can anyone produce a single person with dyno sheets in hand showing that they make more hp at Cybernation and less at another dyno. If so I would like to see it. We will vigorously defend ourselves legally against any untruthful and defamatory statements made about our company by Motormatrix.

If you are considering our products talk to somebody who is running our product. Visit or call our shop and test-drive our cars and makeup your own mind. Also consider that the people making the allegations are affiliated or is a reseller of a competitive product.
    Last edited by turbotech; 07-03-2003 at 09:19 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information