Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which kit

archer2332

Which kit

I havent posted in a while too busy working but anyways, I finally have enough money for body work on my car. The only problem is which kit should I get? I can either get the type r kit now or hold off and get the buddy club kit when it comes out. I like both kits, which one would you guys get though?

JayDMep
    personally I think I am going to wait on a kit, just because right away there will be a ton of ppl with the same looking car as you because of the limited selection of kits available for our car, or I am going to save up and get the mugen kit, pretty expensive so I don' t think that there will be so many of those around. If I was going to choose between those two I would go for the type R kit, buddy blub is not really my style.
    Just my .02
    -Jay

2sloSi
    I would probably wait myself as well, but the type r kit is so sweet i'd probly go with that if u couldn't wait! :)

type r kit with some SPOON knockoffs ;) (shameless plug LOL ) Thats my idea of a clean ride. hmmm maybe thats what i will do ! --joe :)

BTW: ANYONE WANT THE ROTA SLIPSTREAMS BUY THEM FROM 2SLO GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, NICE GUY, GREAT PRICE!!

archer2332
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll be deciding which one to get soon b/c my bodyshop is just dying to get to work on a new si. Also one more thing, we were measuring and sizing things up the other day and what do you guys think about nsx vents on the side of the car? Just a idea we had at the shop.

slowcivic4now
    Originally posted by 02blksi
    type r kit with some SPOON knockoffs ;) (shameless plug LOL ) Thats my idea of a clean ride. hmmm maybe thats what i will do ! --joe :)
    like this one? although I did make the lips red on the rims.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by archer2332
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll be deciding which one to get soon b/c my bodyshop is just dying to get to work on a new si. Also one more thing, we were measuring and sizing things up the other day and what do you guys think about nsx vents on the side of the car? Just a idea we had at the shop.
    side vents will look alright. Adam saruwatari's SI has a side vent, looks alright.

2sloSi
    Hey slowcivic, nice job on that car it looks killer! :)

My dreams..........

archer2332
    Good job slowcivic. Anyways instead of going straight for the vents on the side we are going to start simpler and install either a tiburon gas tank or prelude gas tank. I think the little black circle Tiburon gas tank will look good on the side of the si

ephatch member
    good photo job. White eps look good with carbon fiber hoods

slowcivic4now
    Originally posted by archer2332
    hey guys, I just re-read this thread and saw that someone mentioned NSX side vents. Well, it reminded me that I did a photoshop of it on a CTR, a long time ago. So here.

edit: almost forgot...I also added NSX projectors in the healights..well I kinda changed the headlights anyways.
    Last edited by slowcivic4now; 08-28-2002 at 01:12 PM.

Hey those side vents add a nice touch of aggresivness. Looks sharp!

I always found sidevents cheesy on a non midengine car. Kinda useless and ricey. Looks ok but what are you gonna use em for? cooling off teh cargo in ur hatch? id take that money and buy a nice I/h/e system. Or save up and get a typr r motor.

Febrezee
    I like buddy club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information